Two become one

"Hon,try this one.It's their specialty here."iniumang nito sa kanya ang kutsarang may lamang isang klase ng dessert.

  "Hmm.I love it,Hon.It actually melts in the mouth in a while and the aftertaste just can't fade easily.Well,hon?can we buy another and bring it home?Busog na din kaso ako kahit gustuhin ko pang kumain ng marami nito."napapangiwing tanong niya pagkatapos.

  "Sure!Halata nga."he chuckled.Inirapan niya lang ang nobyo.Seryosong tiningnan siya nito pagkaraan.

  "Why?"nakakunot-noong tanong niya dito.

  Nginitian siya nito.Hinawakan nito ang isang kamay niya at hinalikan ng magaan."I love you..."

  "I love you too,Hon."nginitian niya na din ito.

(Author's Note:Listen to Glass Bridge of Sabrina and Drones while reading this chapter.Bride Of The Water God's..Para mas feel🙂Well,it depends on you.😅)

  Wala na siyang hihilingin pang iba..Her heart's so secure being with Vernon.Today is their 6th month of relationship and she's so overwhelming right now.It's so common for others,she know.Vernon,prepared a candlelight dinner as petals of red,white and pink roses scattered everywhere.They ate a gourmet foods prepared by Vernon himself.And now,he asked for her hands for them to dance.She willingly gave those and they dance.They stare and smile at each other while dancing.He really love this man.

  "Happy half year,Hon."she replied the same.Vernon hugged him tight."God!I really love you so much,Reein."

  "Me too,Vernon.I love you so much too.I'm so lucky having you in my life.I'd never regret giving you passes in my heart so thank you for everything."naluluhang sambit niya sa nobyo.

  Pinunasan nito ang luhang naglalandas na ngayon sa kanyang mga mata."Mas swerte ako,Reein dahil nagkaroon ako ng tsansang mahalin mo.I have flaws,and you knows it.Being with you,feels like heaven.I cannot wait for us to get married para mas marami akong oras na makakasama ka.I want to cuddles with you.I want to wake up seeing your face first thing in the morning."madamdamin ding pahayag ng kanyang nobyo.They continued dancing.

The I crossed a bridge for over million reasons to hold on...

Hide away with me...

Walk away with me...

Then we crossed a bridge with over million troubles to meet...

Nothing is easy...

Nothing is easy..

  Vernon gaze lowered down on her.She reach for his lips.They continue kissing like if there's no tomorrow.Heat suddenly fired up.Their hands keeps roaming over each other's body as her back feels the softness of the mattress.They keep dancing with a rhythm na sila lang ang nakakaalam.They both saying "i love you's" until they reached their final destination.