26: Bound Up

This time, everyone woke up around the same time. And they realized quickly that they were bound up.

Well, more specifically, Scourge and Sonic were held in place against a wall with their feet above the ground.

Fleetway and Shadow were held in separate, giant, glass capsules, which had been built to absorb any of the two's powers if they tried using them.

Silver was bound by all four of his limbs, each of which were stuck in different devices that were connected to a large battery. The devices were meant to drain Silver of his telepathic energy.

Mephiles was in a glass capsule similar to Shadow's and Fleetway's. However, it wasn't built to drain nor absorb Mephiles's powers. There was a large, powerful light shining down directly onto Mephiles. As Mephiles is a creature of darkness, a direct hit from the powerful light made even moving a little bit to be extremely tiring.

They were all lined in a row, overlooking a large, open space. And in the middle of that space, was a tired green hedgehog, bound to a lab table.

Scourge was the first to see him. And he was going to call out to Manic, before he felt a sharp slap in to the face.

Everyone looked in Scourge's direction upon hearing the slap and Scourge's cry of pain.

In front of Scourge was a red fox lady, who seemed happy at Scourge's pain.

"Well, well. It's just great getting to see you again, Scourgie." The fox said to Scourge. "Finally, Eggman got me some interesting toys."

Sonic was in complete shock. "Fiona!? What are you doing here?"

Fiona was surprised to see Sonic and walked in front of him. "Would you look at this. My boring boyfriend before Scourge! How's the "Holier than Thou" lifestyle been treating you?"

Sonic looked away and didn't answer.

Fiona walked on and saw Silver. "Oh, wow, you're cute. You're really cute." Fiona reached out and squeezed Silver's cheeks.

Silver wanted to move away, but knew it wouldn't do any good.

Fiona let go of Silver. "You know what, I might just keep you for the fun of it."

Shadow was pissed. And Fiona saw it as she got to him. "What's got your panties in a bunch?"

Shadow punched the wall of his capsule, which only absorbed his force. Shadow became angrier, knowing that his punched had made less than a dent.

Fiona stepped back a bit from Shadow's capsule. "Okay, a feisty one. I... kinda like it. And you're actually pretty hot. I might keep you, too."

Finally, Fiona spotted Mephiles. Confused, Fiona said, "Huh... You look a little familiar..." It took a moment, but soon, Fiona remembered. "You! You're that snotty girl from the house party! Bet you're not still with your goofy-looking boyfriend, huh? Bet he decided to leave you, huh?"

It took a moment, as it had been years since the party Fiona was talking about. But soon, Mephiles also recognized the girl in front of him. Loopy from the light draining him, Mephiles grinned. "Bet you're still just a lying, lonely, little b*tch, huh?"

That shocked everyone. Now, Scourge and Fleetway lived with Mephiles for a good long while, so they knew that he could have some sassy moments.

But that? That was above and beyond anything Mephiles had said in the past. Plus, Mephiles has NEVER used profanity.

Fiona was furious. "Excuse me!?"

"You heard me. That's why you ended up here, isn't it? Nobody could stand you enough, hm?"

Fiona was so angry that she couldn't speak.

"Look at you," Mephiles continued. "Having boys captured and delivered to you just because you're too insufferable to get one on your own. Pathetic. Funny, while you're still embarrassed about something that happened a childish party from years ago, I was able to get a loyal boyfriend without catching and brainwashing him. I suppose that's much more than you can say, isn't it?"

Fleetway, though still in complete shock, couldn't help laughing at the look on Fiona's face.

Fiona became even angrier seeing Fleetway, Mephiles's "boyfriend", who'd apparently stuck with Mephiles after all this time.

While Fiona couldn't hold a boyfriend for over a few weeks.

"It doesn't matter! You're not even a girl, are you? You're a freak, just like Scourge!"

Mephiles was surprised at this. "Oh? How is Scourge a freak?"

A smile slowly stretched onto Fiona's face. She looked around at the group. "Do you all not know? Has Scourge really not told you people his little secret?"

Everyone looked confused, which answered Fiona's question.

"Perfect." Fiona walked to Scourge and undid his bindings, making him fall to the floor.

Scourge's body felt heavy. The group had been trapped for several days, and Scourge was aching and very hungry.

Fiona grabbed Scourge by the back of the leather jacket that Sonic had bought him, and dragged him to where he was in front of everyone.

She turned to Scourge. "Well? Aren't you going to tell them?"

Scourge said nothing.

Fiona slapped Scourge. "Aren't you going to tell them why we broke up, Sofia?"

Everyone was more confused.

Scourge still said nothing.

Fiona got an idea. "Okay, let's try a different approach." The fox girl took out a little controller, which looked similar to a television remote. She pressed a button, and everyone still trapped received a small shock.

Scourge became scared.

Fiona smiled. "Now. All your friends here will be electrocuted if you keep refusing. And their shocks will keep getting worse."

Scourge felt guilty, but he still said nothing.

Everyone got another shock, this one worse.

"Tick tock." Fiona said to Scourge.

"Scourge, listen, whatever it is, we're not going to judge you for it." Sonic said, hoping Scourge would confess.

"Sonic's right," Silver panted. "If it's anything bad, we can talk about it later."

Feeling more guilty, Scourge said nothing.

Everyone got a bad shock. Sonic, Silver, and Shadow were panting hard.

"Scourge, please." Mephiles begged.

"Just talk to us!" Fleetway added

Finally, teary-eyed, Scourge said, "Okay, okay, I'll talk!"

Now, everyone was curious as to what the big secret could be.

Fiona watched gleefully as Scourge admitted to everyone,

"Guys, I wasn't... I wasn't born as a guy, okay?"