Questions

JJK

It's the most infuriating feeling, he figures, seeing an image of yourself, a memory, yet it holds no substance in your mind. Staring at the image on his phone, it may as well be two strangers staring back at him. Thinking back to the first two years of University, Jeongguk can only remember one consistent friend, Eunwoo. His childhood bestfriend that followed him to Seoul and is the main credit to how he survived Freshman year alive.

It was all of Eunwoo's struggles to keep Jeongguk a float in the ocean of bad decisions, that ultimately ended their friendship. With the other transferring to a University in Japan in the middle of sophomore year, desperately needing to get away from the crowd of people they got tangled up in.

Thinking back to the picture, he tries to remember any instance why he would've been so dressed up. He's wearing a damn suit, why the hell would he be wearing a suit? He remembers one instance, vaguely, a party at some stuffy office building. He remembers the high vaulted ceilings and the obnoxious rgb display lights. If he thinks hard enough he can almost taste the shitty draft beer he drank and his skin still tingles from the high he had. Nowhere in this memory, though, does he recall being with Taehyung.

He knows it's a long shot, he knows it's probably a waste of time but Eunwoo is his only hope at this point. So here's to hoping he still has the same phone number.