Chapter 37-Halloween Party, and bitches

CHAPTER 37 

ELI POV 

We entered the Halloween party. Flashing colors blinding me. Green, red, purple, blue. Smoke machine hiding the path to where I walk. "This is gonna be fun!" Perrie whispered in my ear. "I know eh?" I responded. Perrie ran off to go talk to Zayn. She thought it would be a good idea.

Woah there are some really famous people here. Cher Lloyd, Cheryl Cole, JLS, McFly. I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Justin Bieber. I ran over to where he was standing. "Justin!" I exclaimed. I gave him a big hug. "You didn't text me when you came out!" He said crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm sorry Justin. There was alot of drama when I got out of rehab and it slipped my mind. But thanks for not saying anything." He nodded and smiled. "This is my girlfriend. Selena." He introduced. "Wow your Selena Gomez. You absolutely gorgeous!" I blurted out. "Says the most beautiful girl in the room." I giggled. "Thank you. It was really nice meeting you Selena. Nice seeing you again Justin." I gave each of them hugs and ran off to find eithe Kaiden or Kendall.

30 minutes later I was sitting alone at the bar drinking my 3rd beer. Suddenly I hear a voice in my ear. "Would you like to dance?" The voice said. I turned around to see a boy with chocolate brown hair, beautiful green eyes and tan skin. It was Kaiden! "Ugh! Kaiden you made it." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. I breathed in his sent. He smelt good....I'm NOT creepy. Suddenly Ed sheeran appeared onto the stage and started to sing kiss me. Kaiden pulled me to the middle of the dance floor.

"Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in. Lie down with me an hold me in your arms.

And your hearts against my chest, lips pressed to my neck. I'm Falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet. And with a feeling ill forget, I'm in love now.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved. You wanna be loved. You wanna be loved this feels like falling in love. Falling in love. We're falling in love.

Settle down with me. And I'll be your safety. You'll be my lady. I was made to keep you body warm. But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms. Oh no my hearts against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes but they don't know me yet. And with this feeling ill forget, I'm in love now.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved. You wanna be loved. You wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love. We're falling in love.

Yeah I've been feeling everything from hate to love. From love to lust. From lust to truth. I guess that's how I know. So I hold you close to help you give it up.

So kiss me like you wanna be loved. You wanna be love. You wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love. We're falling in love.

Kiss me like you wanna be love. You wanna be loved. You wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love. Falling in love. We're falling in love."

Suddenly I felt Kaiden's soft lips on mine. I felt sparks. They may not have been as strong as when I kissed Louis, but they were strong. My arms still wrapped around Kaiden's neck, he opened his mouth slightly. I made my tongue enter his mouth. I heard a few whistles around me. Kaiden and I pulled away. I looked around to see Louis face full of sadness maybe? But when he noticed me looking he pulled in a blonde fake chick and started eating her face off.

"I've loved you since I met you Eli." Kaiden whispered. I smiled. "I love you too. Kaiden you've been the person there for me whenever I needed you." He smiled. "Be my girlfriend?" I bit my lip and smiled. "I'll be honored." He smiled. "Now I don't wanna keep you. Go talk to your friends." He laughed. "Okay love you Kai!" I exclaimed.

"Kendall!" I yelled and she turned around an came running towards me. "Uh Eli I missed you!" Kendall squealed running over to me and bringing me into a bone crushing hug. "I missed you to! Ready to get drunk?" I asked Kendall who was dressed as Barbie. "Hell yeah!" She laughed.

After our 6th vodka shot and 5 beers later it was safe to say I was completely drunk. Kendall went home with some random guy and left me sitting at the bar. "Eli that's enough!" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around to see louis. "Don't tell me what to do you asshole!" I spat. "Eli-" "NO GO AWAY! GO RUN TO YOUR FAKE GIRLFRIEND." Then I saw Ashely come up behind him. "Would you like to say that to my face bitch?!" I nodded. "Youre a fake bitch! Youre ugly tramp who will be with any boy you can get in your pants. Luckily Louis is easy. You may go for my sloppy seconds!" I smirked. I felt a sharp impact across my face. She just slapped me. What the fuck is wrong with all of Louis' girlfriends? "Your a fat bitch who was addicted to drink and drugs and had to go to rehab cos of it. You're a piece of shit. Nobody will ever love you. Not Liam. Not Louis. Not harry. Not anyone." She scowled. Tears streamed down my face. "YOU FUCKING TOLD HER?!" I yelled at Louis said. "Yeah but-" Louis stuttered. "Go fuck yourself. You scumbag!" I said. I grabbed my lime margarita, spat in it and poured it over both Louis and Ashely's head. "Do you like these seconds too?" I asked Ashely and ran off.

"ELI! ELI! ELI!" I heard a boy chant after me. I turned around to see Kaiden. I collapsed into his arms and cried hard. "Let's go back to my hotel. Yeah?" I nodded knowing that if I went back to my flat, I would have to see the girls and I really wasn't up for that.

:) 

•••• 

COMMENT FOR

LOLI-Louis and Eli 

HALIRY-Harry an Eli  

KAILI-Kaiden and Eli

THANK YOU FOR READING LOVE YOU ALL! Xxx COMMENT AND FAN!!!!!! Xxxxxxxx