Chapter 54-The hooded person

CHAPTER 54 

---1week later--- 

ELI POV 

WE ARE OFF TO PARIS! Ahhh the tour started a few days ago. It's so exciting!

"And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks." Louis sang softy. I recognized the song as "little things." I stood there at the door frame of our hotel room just listening to Louis sing. I accidentally sneezed and Louis turned around. "How long have you been standing there babe?" He asked me. "Uh through the past three songs." I smiled shyly. He laughed. "We should do something while we are in-" my phone cut him off. I mouthed sorry and answered it. 

---call with Katherine.(dance instructor)----

E-hey Kat!

K-Eli we have to rehearse. It's 10am

E-wait then what time do we finish?

K-at two. But then the boys have soundcheck and rehearse and then it's the concert.

E-wait how much free time do we all have between the boys rehearsal and concert?

K- About 30mins. Our plane was delayed so we had to start later. So hurry up and get your ass downstairs! 

---end of call---

"Louis I'm so sorry I have go to rehearsal!" I said to Louis. He looked down. "Ever since you became a dancer we've had no time for each other Eli." He said. I raised my eyebrows. "Don't make me fucking re think this." I said sternly. "I'm not its just we are in Paris and I really-" I cut him off. "Look Lou I'm sorry. But maybe we can do something tomorrow. I have to get going to rehearsals." I said and ran out the door.

LOUIS POV 

I walked into the room where Josh and the boys were sat. "What's for you so glum?" Harry asked me. "Eli. I just wanted to spend a little time with her. But she has rehearsals, I have rehearsals and it just doesn't work out." Harry rubbed my back sympathetically. "It'll be alright boo!" He cooed and I chuckled and nodded in agreement. I knew everything would be fine i just wanted it to be easier.

ELI POV 

@Eli_Payne: who's coming to the Paris Concert tonight! I'm so pumped for this!

As I scrolled through my news feed I noticed Fans were hopin that Louis would feel better...kay what? I looked at his latest tweet.

@Louis_Tomlinson: feeling a little down...emotionally

@Eli_Payne:@Louis_Tomlinson I'm done rehearsals. Where r u?xxx

@Louis_Tomlinson:@Eli_Payne at rehearsals.

@Eli_Payne:@Louis_Tomlinson Lou I'm sorry for today. Love you lots. Forgive me? Xxxxxx

I think he took it the wrong way. Obviously I wanted to spend time with Lou in Paris, but I-WE are both working. It's hard to find the time.

---4days later--- 

Today we are performing in LONDON! In the O2 arena. British fans are amazing! They're so loud! Louis isn't mad just upset still. Which makes me sad. We have barely spoken. I actually have free time after my rehearsal and so does he so I could probably talk to him then.

@Eli_Payne: @LOUIS_TOMLINSON TALK TO ME PLEASSSEEE! #EliLovesLouBear <3

Soon enough that was trending.

After my rehearsal I popped into town to bye Louis some things. I brought him a "I'm Bearry sorry." Bear. It was a little white fluffy bear which held a red heart. It was cute. And I brought him the new pair of TOMS he said he has wanted forever but never for around to buying them. The whole time as I walked home I felt like I was being stalked. Please. No. Don't let it be them. I prayed.

MIRANDA POV 

"I'm so fucking hungry!" I groaned. Niall laughed. "Me toooooo!" He agreed. The Louis walked Into the tour bus. "Hey nice bum where you from?" I asked Louis. "I'm from Doncaster. The place where nice bums are formed." He replies and I laughed. "I actually missed ya alot Lou. But you have changed." I said. He nodded and smiled. "Sorry." He replied I laughed. "No worries. Anyway have you seen the things Eli has tweeted you since Paris?" He shook his head. "No." I rolled my eyes and passed him my phone.

LOUIS POV 

Miranda passed me her phone to see all the things Eli was saying about me.

@Eli_Payne: I miss my boy. :(x

@Eli_Payne: @Louis_Tomlinson I'm sorry!

@Eli_Payne: #ElilovesLouisBum

@Eli_Payne: crying. Miss my boys kisses.

@Eli_Payne: need a @Louis_Tomlinson hug.

@Eli_Payne: Fuck. I need to make it up to him. I feel awful.

Awww. I cooed in my head. Then I came across her latest tweets.

@Eli_Payne: I'm so scared! Walking the streets of London and there's some guy following me! Someone come pick me up! #ScaredShitless

@Eli_Payne: guys I'm so scared. He's waiting for me outside the ladies room.

@Eli_Payne: someone come help me!!! I'm down in London. By HMV in shopping center. By the red car park #FuckingScared and Ran out of credit so can't text!

ELI POV 

I ran all the way back to the bus as fast as I could. I ran and I ran and I ran. No stopping. Just running. I looked behind me. He was their grey sweater, hood up, walking fast. It was the same guy. Yes the same guys as yesterday.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" I screamed. "SOMEONE! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! IT'S ME ELI!" I screamed. I started hitting the door loudly. The hooded person started to run towards me. By now tears were streaming down my face. Then suddenly everything went black...

:) 

•••• 

Haha DON'T HATE ME! Haha. 

3COMMENTS AND I WILL UPDATE! PROMISE! BUT IM NOT UPDATING TILL I GET 3 COMMENTS. COMMENT SUGGESTIONS AND WHO U THINK THE HOODED PERSON IS AND WHO DO U THINK THEY'RE DATING! GO GO GO!