Chapter 61-Party, Harry and Zayn

CHAPTER 61

ELI POV

We have been on tour for about 2 months now. We are currently going to Ecuador! Liam says im still not allowed to dance. I can walk and almost run but he wants me to rest. Im not just gonna drop my dream of dancing because of one stupid issue. Im gonna fight to make sure I can dance again.

"How long are we in Ecuador for?" I asked the lads as we sat on the boring plane. "About two weeks." Niall said as he ate the little angel cake the plane attendant gave me. "Why so long?" I asked, really surprised. "Because of your accident the tour dates got all mixed up and we get a little break." Niall replied. "Ooh so when do you perform?" I asked. "Uh Monday, do tonight. Tuesday, Wednesday, then next Monday Tuesday." Harry replied. Wow we had alot of days off. Suddenly I realized I had missed it. I gasped. Everyone looked at me, very confused. "I missed Harry's and Zayn's birthday! You were 19 and 20!" I said quite loudly. "Eli you were in a coma you couldn't of done anything." Harry said. "You guys should be aware for the. best party ever!" I squealed while clapping my hands. "No Eli you need to rest up." I jumped at the sound of Zayn voice...I thought he was sleeping...? "Im giving you both a party. Now ShutUp!" I demanded. Everyone laughed.

--days later--

As the boys finished up their last concert in Ecuador I sat in Louis' dressing room on my phone. Okay. It official im a total twitter addict.

@Eli_Payne: Ecuador directioners are amazing. Im sitting in Louis dressing room way back, and I can hear y'all! Wow! Last concert of the week. Xx

@1_Directioner: @Eli_Payne whats your favorite song on the album?

@Eli_Payne: @1_Directioner ROCK ME! Is my fav song :)

@1DsLittleThings: @Eli_Payne who's solo do you like the most in Little Things?

@Eli_Payne: @1dsLittleThings um...I should really say Louis' but truth is, is I Love Nialls solo. Sshhh don't tell my Lou bear! Haha xx

@LiamPayneLovers: @Eli_Payne will you ever be able to dance again.

@Eli_Payne: @LiamPayneLovers people dot believe in me, but I know I will be able to. #NeverGiveUp xx

@Eli_Payne:@MirandaRose we will be back soon! Feel better! The Irish blob can't wait to see you!xx

Suddenly the dressing room door flew open. It was Lou. "Hey babe." I said as I got up off the couch. "Hey." He whispered huskily as he kissed my lips. "I feel like we haven't been spending alot of time together since the accident." Louis said as he unbuttoned his blue shirt and put on a white tee. "Im sorry." I said sadly looking down at my feet. Louis turned around and looked at me. He place his hands on my cheeks and kissed me on my lips vigorously. We hadn't kissed like this in ages. His soft, pink lips upon mine. His tongue slowly licked my bottom lip, begging for entry. I gladly let him in. Our tongues danced. I couldn't describe the feeling. Every time I kissed Lou it felt like I had just fallen in love all over again. Suddenly he stopped. Did I do something wrong? He laughed. "No you didn't do anything wrong." I smiled and blushed, realizing that I had just said that out loud. "I have a concert to finish." Louis whispered into my lips sadly. I nodded. "How many more songs left?" I asked Louis as he took of his jeans to put a pair of red ones on. "Uh just two. Little things and rock me." He said. "My Favorites! Can I come watch?" He nodded. "Go out now. We will be out soon." He said and kissed my cheek softly. I stuffed my phone in my bum pocket and ran out. "Hey Paul!" I said to the body guard. He was practically my 'dad on tour' "hey Eli! You're looking better!" He smiled. "Thank you. Is there a chance that I could go watch the end of the concert?" Paul nodded and kindly led me to the front of the floor. High pitched Screams flooded my ears. I smiled and waved to all the different directioners in the arena. "IT'S ELI! ELI PAYNE!" A girl screamed and I laughed. I stood at the front. I was inbetween a girl with blonde hair she was talking to her friends not realizing I was there and to my right was a little brown haired girl stood with somebody who looked like her sister. The little girl giggled. "Can I have your autograph please?" She giggled again. I nodded. "Yeah sure love." I said and signed her a quick autograph. The arena erupted in screams again. I look up from the smiling girl to see the boys on stage. "So the next song we are gonna sing is Rock Me! We are singing this because its my girlfriends favorite!" Louis yelled into the mic. I laughed as the boys begun.

"Do you remember summer '09? Wanna go back there every night. Just can't lie, it was the best time of my life. Lying on the couch as the sun blew out. Playing this guitar by the fire too loud. Oh my my they could never shut us down. I used to think that I was better alone. Why did i ever want to let you go. Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea. The words you whispered I will always believe.

I wan you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah. I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah. I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care. I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah.

Yeah we were together summer '09. Wanna roll back like press and rewind. You were mine and we never said goodbye i-I-I I used to think that I was better alone. Why did i ever let you go? Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea. The words you whispered I will always believe. I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeahh. I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care.

I want you to rock me mmm, rock me mmm, rock me yeah." They went on and on. And I continued smiling the whole song.

---2 days later---

HARRY POV

"SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed as Zayn and I walked into the club. Oh this was the late surprise party!

ELI POV

I completely lost track of time tonight. Louis and I went home at like 4am. Crazy night.

HARRY POV

I met a gorgeous girl last night. Her name was Valeria. Valeria Sanchez. She was pretty short had brown long hair and chocolate brown eyes. We was so gorgeous. Vale was such a sweet girl. She was different then everyone else. And I want to see her again. That's for sure.

:)

••••

DID U LIKE THIS CHAPTER?!! I LIKED IT!

PLEASE FAN AND VOTE AND COMMENT! THANKSS!

Love you all xx