Cuarenta

Contains scene of making out. If you don't like, don't read.

When Jae entered the building, rushing to the stairs, he didn't expect to hear water running in the kitchen of Brian's apartment. He raised his brow and made his way to the room. He entered the kitchen and saw Brian washing the dishes. He was wearing pink striped stockings and didn't realize his boyfriend was staring at him until he turned the water off and heard Jae's soft breathing. He looked at him with irritation.

"Where were you when you weren't here?" He asked annoyed. "I was waiting for almost two hours!"

Jae didn't respond, instead of it he rushed to his side. Brian had no time to do anything, because just few seconds after he was pinned to the wall by the older, the plate he was washing long forgotten on the table.

"Sorry baby" He said seductively. "Do you forgive me?" Silence. "I guess I need to make you".

Younghyun groaned, when he started kissing his neck, licking and marking his skin. He let his hands travel up Jaehyung's chest and leaned into the touch on his waist. Jae than started to kiss his jawline and finally connected their lips in a messy kiss. Younghyun let out a little moan, when his boyfriend came back to suck at his neck. His hand squeezed one of Brian's thighs. The younger was breathing really fast and hard.

Jae grasped his thighs and made Younghyun sit on the table. He started to unbutton his shirt and made his way with kisses down his chest. Jaehyung throw his own T-shirt and Brian's pants and underwear on the floor.

He stared at Younghyun for a few seconds in awe, making him blush. He was still uncomfortable by being seen naked, even by his boyfriend.

Jaehyung smirked at him and let his left hand travel from his ankle to his intimate surroundings. He massaged his thigh slowly.

"Jaehyung, hurry up" The younger whined, shaking under his touch.

The said man smirked once again and removed his belt and pants. Younghyun looked at his underwear.

Okayyy, end of the "smut", I need Jesus

"DICKATCHU?" He screamed while looking at his underwear. "Dickatchu I choose you!" He started laughing at the graphic at it. He closed his legs and fell of the table. He hissed in pain but still managed to laugh at his boyfriend.

"Hey! That's the best underwear I have! You should be honored to even see it!" Jae grumped, slightly offended. Younghyun was still dying on the floor. "Okay I see I'm just going to be insulted here. See you in hell." He said in annoyance and got dressed. He throw Brian one last annoyed glare and got out of the apartment.

"A snake."