Character Intro Card

Name: (y/n) Shinsō

Age: 15

Birthday: July 1

Eye color: Indigo

Hair Color: Indigo

Blood Type: AB

Quirk: Mind-sight

Appearance:

She is tall (5'8") with medium-length, indigo hair, and matching indigo eyes. She wears the male UA uniform, but her casual is straight-cut jeans and a baggy t-shirt.

Personality:

She is intimidating until you get to know her and will always stand up for the oppressed and her friends. That's why she wants to become a hero. Because her quirk allows her to see the future and people's thoughts, she wants to become a hero specializing in rescue operations, telling people what they need to hear to get through things.

Quirk:

Mind-sight- (y/n)'s quirk lets her view people's current thoughts and past memories. Her quirk can randomly activate, to which she goes into a dream/vision sequence where she lives parts of others' lives. Her quirk's downside is the fact that it also lets others see into her mind if her thoughts wander while using it. She doesn't know it, but her quirk also allows her to remember things from her other lives and other timelines at random and see the future (also at random).

Power: 4/5

Speed: 4/5

Technique: 5/5

Intelligence: 5/5

Cooperativeness: 3/5

Fun facts:

Her twin is Hitoshi Shinsō

She is best friends with Denki Kaminari, and has been for her whole life, but her brother didn't approve of her hanging out with anyone BUT himself

Her and her brother were abandoned for their freakish quirks, but they were adopted by Shota (Eraserhead) Aizawa.

She (unlike her brother) didn't depend entirely on her quirk. Instead she trained her body to be almost indestructible so she could defeat training dummies/robots or people who knew her quirk's weakness.