Hero Training (Part 3)

(y/n) POV

You and Todoroki walked back together. It was nice, quiet, but short-lived, for the walk wasn't that long.

"Now that everyone is here," announced All Might, "we can start. Your partners are as follows:

(a/n Reminder that you take the place of Sato)

"Now, Team A (Hero) and Team D (Villain), take your places!"

(Time Skip to after Bakugou and Deku's fight)

Denki spoke up after a while, "what a weird way for this to end. The losers are practically untouched, and the winners are both on the ground."

Tokoyami pitched in too, "how does the old saying go? They may have lost the battle but they won the war."

Tsuyu simply said, "this class is intense."

You turned your head to the screen and saw Bakugou hyperventilate. A sense of dread filled you, and you hated it. You knew what it was like to have your entire world broken down, and didn't want to be reminded of it, so you turned away.

When they all got back to the room, All Might began speaking, "despite the results, the MVP of this exercise is Young Iida!"

A ripple of confusion spread through the entire room. Tsuyu looked up, "shouldn't it be one of the heroes instead since they're the winners?"

"Hmm, valid question! Why didn't I choose one of those two? Who has a guess?!"

Yaoyorozu raised her hand, "sir! I can tell you why. Iida embraced this challenge, he was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role. I'll explain; Bakugou's judgement was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoryia. As you pointed out earlier, launching a large-scale attack indoors was a foolish move, and could've been disastrous," you had to agree with her there, but she started going off on a tangent about the others, and you tuned her voice out.

You walked over to where "Hey Bakugou? You good?"

You didn't get a response and started looking through his mind. You tried avoiding memories and found a jumble of feelings. You didn't wanna sift through them, so you stopped.

"Anyway, you rage cloud, you did really good. I doubt you'll believe me, but seriously. Did you see the others?! I'm not gonna say anything but you need to focus. How else are you gonna succeed?" And with that, you left.

(Time Skip to your fight against Hero Team E [Yuga Aoyama & Mina Ashido])

"So Koda, you go outside and use the animals in the surrounding vicinity to confuse them. I'll stay and guard the bomb, kay?"

He nodded vigorously at you. God, he's such an innocent Child (a/n there's a reason it's capitalized. If you know why, comment).

"The Heros can now move into the building."

Koda left the room rapidly to execute your plan.

You heard many animal noises, and it took a while for someone to enter the room, meaning Koda was doing his job well. You made a mental note to congratulate him later.

Aoyama walked in the room, all big-like. You scoffed and started looking through his mind with only one intent; find his Achilles heel, the thing he'll let his guard down about.

After looking through junk about his outfit and looks, you found something about people telling him his quirk is useless because he couldn't handle it. You sympathized with this and felt remorse for prying. Then you snapped out of it and said to yourself, 'Heros don't hold back in the face of villains, neither should you.'

"Hey Aoyama, I think your quirk is REALLY cool! How can you handle it so well?"

"Well mon-ami, I--"

"But, still, you aren't that put together behind that facade are you? I bet you have problems." You started walking toward him.

"Uhh... I... Umm..." You were awfully close to him now, and considering the fact that you were 2 inches taller than him, he started sweating.

"What happened? Cat got your tongue?" You leaned against the wall, trapping him.

"Umm... I--"

"TIMES UP! The Villains win!"

"Uhh..."

"It was fun beating you Aoyama!" And with that, you left.