17

"FOUND IT." Taehyung kept on swiping and swiping until he finally found the picture of his crush.

When he turned the phone to us, we were beyond shock. It was a picture of him and Jin together.

"But Hyung, he still lives underwater..." Jungkook said it like the way I said it before. Idiot.

"Dude......you have feelings for Jin Hyung?" Jimin stared at Taehyung who seemed a little insecure.

"Is it wrong if I say yes?" He looked down.

"Oh no no! Actually when I picture two extremely handsome men together, I see heaven." Jiyeon left a dreamy sigh earning a glare from Jungkook.

"Haha thanks but we're just besties for now." Taehyung smiled.

"Tae, you should tell him...." I patted him on the shoulder as he looked at me.

"And ruin our friendship? No thanks." He folded his arms and shook his head.

"Ama geugosi mi casa, with you-" Jimin's phone rang as he answered it.

"Hello.....oh dad yes...now!? Why?" He started to whine and then suddenly look at the window.

"Ok I know it's sunset....fine I'm coming....and Jiyeon too. Ok bye." He cut the call.

He pouted as we all knew it was time for him to go.

"You coming back tomorrow right?" Jungkook asked. "Duh we will. Now byeee seeya tomorrow~" Jiyeon smiled as she dragged a sulky looking Jimin.

I giggled as a walked towards Jimin and give him a soft peck on his lips causing him to automatically grin. Aw.

"Feeling better honey?" I asked as he vigorously nodded while smiling like an idiot.

As they exited the hut, a few seconds later Jimin yelled, " I Love youuu!!!" while blowing a flying kiss.

"I love you more!!!" I yelled back, laughing right after.

"I love you most!!!" He yelled again while making a big heart with his arms above his head.

"I love you 3000!!!" I replied immediately.

"I love-mphmh!" He got cut off by Jiyeon slapping her hand on his mouth.

"Gosh you are such an embarrassment." She hit his arm as they continued to walk further. Lmaoo.

As I closed the door, and turned around. There was no one to be seen. It was dead silent. Wth?

Then I realized that they both must probably be at Tae's hut since I saw them leave earlier.

Anyways I decided to take a nap since I was dead tired I don't know why.

After nap (lmao)

I woke up and checked my phone to see the time and notifications.

7:30 pm not bad.

As I looked below, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was 16th of July and my trip was ending on the 18th. HOW CAN TIME GO THAT FAST AHHHH.

I didn't even realize we had already completed 2 weeks of vacation at Black Rock Island. I would like to slap the author right now. Where is she?

(A/n: Eunji shut tf up and let me continue writing the story. Sorry for the interruption my dear readers.)

"Nan geunyang sarang sarang sarang-" My phone rang as I answered it immediately.