31

"Here we go." He softly placed me on the bed and then quickly climbed up, hovering over me.

"So...." I looked at his eyes.

"So...." He mimicked me while staring back.

Soon after he pressed his lips on mine, initiating a deep kiss.

It had been 5 years since our relationship began. But surprisingly I still felt the electricity flow through my veins each time he kissed me.

I tilted my head for a better access as the kiss slowly turned sloppy and rough.

He then pushed his tongue in, fighting with mine as I won this time. I decided to do something different this time. Take dominance.

I pulled away and turned him over so that I was on top of him now, straddling him.

"Guess tables have turned huh?" He spoke huskily, the smirk never removed from his face.

"Yep." I replied as I immediately dived into his neck, kissing it gently.

"Oh my g-aaaah~" He moaned as I sucked at his sweet spot, causing a hickey.

Jimin's POV (cuz why not?)

Lemme tell you that this. Was. The. Best. Feeling. Ever.

I couldn't control my moans because she started to nibble at certain areas of my neck.

Soon she pulled away and lifted up her top, tossing it somewhere. Oh mama...

"How are your not so shy shy shy today?" I asked while sitting up and giggling.

(A/n: Listen to cheer up if you haven't heard it yet.)

"Lol cuz I want you to feel so good tonight babyboy" Her voice came out dark and tempting, unlike her songs. Lol did I just.....nevermind :/

"Well then.....go on." I winked as she smiled and locked her lips with mine, hands wrapping around my neck and pulling me closer.

I pulled away after sometime while removing my shirt and throwing it away too.

She adjusted herself a bit below my face as she leaned and attached her lips to my collarbone leaving open mouth kisses down my chest. Damn I'm in heaven.

"B-baby......" I almost moaned as she immediately looked up at me.

"I'm so turned on right now.....what do I do?" I whispered near her ear as she smirked back.

"I think I could make you feel better. Wanna know how?" She got off me and climbed down the bed, standing beside it.

"What do you mea-OH MY GOSH." My eyes popped out of my sockets as she began to pull down her pants, leaving her only in undergarments.

"How dare you?" I spoke as I walked towards her and unbuckled my belt, doing the same thing what she did just now.

"Does that make you feel better?" She teased me so bad. I don't think I can control myself anymore.

I held her waist as she hoisted herself and wrapped her legs around my torso. I then pinned her down the bed and removed my boxers.

Back to Eunji's POV

I suddenly turned so frickin nervous when Jimin removed his boxers, displaying his ever loving friend.

Jimin put his hands at each side of my underwear, pulling it down and as a result we both were now completely striped off.

"You okay baby?" He asked softly, his gaze constant in my eyes.

"Uh....yeah." I kind of stuttered. Tf.