A Note For My Readers

DO NOT IGNORE THIS OKAY. I WROTE IT WITH LOVE.

Okay so firstly, I thank all of my fellow readers since you have successfully reached the end of the first part.

If y'all are clueless, lemme tell you.

Chapters 1-20 are for the first part. And 20 to the last is the second part.

The next part will be emphasizing on The idolism. You know what I mean. 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Spoiler hint: It's the complete opposite of the first part. No more islands and forests.

Except if you didn't get it, then read ahead huehuehue.

One more spoiler: Taetae and Jin are......more than.......friends in the next.....part. (why did I say this)

Also, next chapter might confuse you a little bit because I mixed up a little bit of stuff. Don't complain okay ly.

And another spoiler: Eunji is a member of.....*drumroll* TWICE!

But I want you guys to guess which member Eunji is. As you know, Jiyeon is Jeongyeon blah blah (read ahead) so who is Eunji? Dun dun duuuuun.

Comment below and see if you're right. Hehe. 😄😏

Now now. Lemme tell you a little about myself.

• My name is Georgina.

• I'm from Mermaid Kingdom.

• I'm 14 and my DOB is 20th of June.

• I've been an ARMY since 2017.

• My physical appearance....let me not.

• Just kidding about the second point.

• I'm from India but since I was born, I've been living in Muscat, Oman.

• I'm a singer and artist (in the sense drawing and painting bleh bleh).

•If you tell me a dad joke or a dead pun which is not even funny, I would still laugh. I actually got a punishment in school once because I laughed too much. 😂👌

• I know English, French, Hindi, Bengali and little bit of Korean which I learned from K-dramas lol.

OKAY THAT'S IT. 🌚

Thank you once again and hope you enjoy and vote and follow and comment for the next part too.

캄삼니다. 🙏

안녕.👋

(All the spellings are probably wrong but eh, who cares.)

💜💛💙💚