27

"Haha everything is fine here....our group has been really successful and popular.....yeah I'll call you later okay? Byeeee love youuuu~" Jimin spoke on the phone as I hid behind the tree.

Guess he was talking to his parents. Also he had a wide smile on his face; which I missed.

I decided to get out and face him. I mean it's not that hard, is it?

"J-Jimin...." I stuttered in fear. Ugh why?

He turned immediately as his smile slowly faded. Ouch again.

He stood up and was about to leave when I held his wrist on time. Phew.

"Wait." I mumbled only for him to hear.

"Leave me alone." He said firmly while averting his gaze towards the grass.

"And why should I?" I asked somewhat confidently.

He didn't reply but he tried to remove my hand from his wrist so I held it tighter.

"I SAID LEAV-" I didn't give him a chance to yell as I crashed my lips on his while cupping his cheeks.

He was shocked as ever but soon, he kissed back. I knew that this was his weakness.

Then suddenly, I felt something wet on my hand as I opened one eye and saw tears rolling down from his eyes. Jimin was crying. But why.....

I pulled back after sometime and looked into his eyes while wiping his tears. He held my hand which was on his cheek and sniffed.

"Why are you doing this to me? Are you.....tired of me that......Jaehyun seems better to you?" He said softly as his eyes were locked with mine.

"Jimi-" I got cut off by him continuing to blabber. Sorry but yeah.

"I'm sorry I ignored you all this time and I felt horrible too. But p-please Eunji-ah.....please d-don't break up with me....I can't imagine being without you and I don't know what did I even do-"

"You did absolutely nothing. Also, I would be totally stupid to break up with someone as precious as you. Someone so dear to me and someone who means the world to me. If I would know that Jaehyun was also included in this, I would never accept the photoshoot. Never. He came the last moment and I just couldn't say no because it would be mean of me. Please try to understand, Jimin. I love you and no one else. I promise." I explained as I caressed his cheek.

He slightly pouted as more tears rolled down his cheeks. I couldn't help it but keep this poor baby in my embrace.

He buried his face in the nape of my neck as I patted his back softly.

"I was so scared jagiya.....I thought I would lose you forever...." His voice came out muffled and his breath hitched.

"I will always be by your side. Remember that. You're my main priority. Chuck idol-ship for sometime." I smiled reassuringly as my hand ran through his hair.

After a minute or so, when Jimin was totally okay, we stood up and as I was about to start walking, Jimin pulled my wrist so hard that I almost fell on him.

"Woah Jimin what are you doing?" I looked at him in confusion.

"Eunji to be honest.....you made me quite angry today.....should I punish you?" He gave a cheeky smile.

"Shut up with your bullshit and let's go home. Two minutes ago you were a crying mess and now? I mean how tf do you get that duality? Gosh, cliché scenes are so boring these days." I stated as he slouched while I dragged him towards the exit.