"john this is serious"

2 months later (after honeymoon)

Johnny's pov 

I looked down at my phone and sighed. I had got a new job and had been there full time which meant I had no time to spend with Kenzie. But today I'd asked my boss for an shorter shift and he'd agreed. 

"Kenz I'm home!" I announced and she opened the door smiling as i gave her a quick kiss. I sat down on the sofa and she brought two cups of coffee over to the table and handed me one cup and sat down opposite me. 

"John i need to tell you something..." she said and i looked up.

"Something apart from how damn handsome i am?" i smirked and she looked up but shook her head.

"John this is serious," she told me firmly and twiddled her fingers, "I-i-i'm pregnant..." she whispered looking down and i looked at her shocked.

"Kenz that's great...... but..." I started but cut myself off.

"I know... you're not ready yet." she repeated what i'd said to her a million times, "But John neither am I." she said, tears falling from her eyes. "I haven't even got a job yet for god's sake!" she cried and i got up and sat next to her, bringing her closer to me as she lay her head in my chest. 

"Kenzie this is amazing news... I know we're not ready and probably not great at being parents but we'll figure it out like we always have..." i smiled down at her and she looked back at me.

"You don't mean..." she whispered

"Let's have this baby..." i whispered back and she nodded smiling.

Authors note

i am so good at plot twists lmao