"hot chocolate with marshmallows"

Kenzie's pov

After Brynn dropped us home, I ran upstairs, locked the door to my room and cried my eyes out. Johnny really thought I'd choose Sage over him? After about an hour of crying, I heard a knock on my door.

"Kenzie, can I come in?" I heard johnny's voice gently say from behind the door. I stayed silent.

"I brought hot chocolate with marshmallows...." he said and I could feel him smile from the other side of the door.

Man, this boy knows my weak spot.

Hot chocolate and marshmallows were my all time favourite

"Come in John," I sighed and he opened the door, his face looking guilty. He walked up to my side table and gently placed the tray down. Then he sat down beside me on my bed and held my hand, which I allowed him to do.

"Kenz, I know I was being bitchy at the beach... to be honest I guess I was jealous." He sighed and gave me a small, sad smile.

"Well at least you admitted it," I smiled and he chuckled.

"It's not really your fault, I guess I was so caught up in the honeymoon and Emily and Leah that I overreacted." I smiled and he laughed.

"Wow, Mackenzie Orlando admitting she was wrong? You don't see that often!" He joked and I smacked his arm playfully.

"Now are we gonna have that hot chocolate or what?" I grinned and he chuckled again and passed me my mug. While we were drinking, I stole a marshmallow from his mug and he glared at me.

"Oh you're gonna regret that one missy!" He said and chased me around the room trying to tickle me. Eventually I gave in and he toppled over me which pushed me on the bed. He leaned over and touched my nose affectionately.

"I love you so fucking much MackZ," he smiled and I didn't bother correcting him, the moment was too special.

"I love you too Johnny boy," I grinned and leaned in. Then our lips were touching and moving in sync. I felt amazing and butterflies fluttered all over my body. We pulled away and he smirked.

"It's not gonna end that quick tomorrow," he teased and I flipped him off and told him to pack.

I loved him so much

A/n

Okay Ik that sucked but I literally need to know how many of u actually like this story cause I don't really like it that much anymore. Comment on whichever one u agree on💘 plz be truthful cuz I rlly need to know and I won't be offended 😂

Yes.

No. 

If there are more yesses next time I come to update I will continue, otherwise i'll wrote a quick summary and end this book 💞

Love y'all so much 💘