"walking talking conspiracy theory"

John POV

I woke up to Mom folding my duvet, I scrunched up my nose and sat up on my bed, I rubbed my eyes which were still adjusting to the light and saw Kenzie picking up my laundry to take downstairs. She smiled at me when she saw me awake and I smiled back.

"Good morning John!" Mom said and I smiled at her.

"Morning, what are you doing here?" I asked her and Kenzie threw me a shirt to wear cause I was shirtless and of course Kenzie didn't like that. I gave her an angry look and threw the shirt over my head and put it on.

"You and Kenzie are going on a honeymoon! Tomorrow!!!" She exclaimed and Kenzie and my jaw dropped open.

"What the hell?" I yelled and Mom looked at me challengingly.

"You have to go you know, no choice!" She grinned and Kenzie sighed.

"Mom please, we're just settling in, can't we like wait a month or so?" Kenzie reasoned and I nodded.

"Plus I have work...." I started but Mom cut me off.

"Cancelled for the whole week! So what do you say Mackenzie?" She asked clapping her hands together in excitement. Kenzie quickly looked at me hesitantly then nodded. I shook my head,

"Unbelievable!" I told them, pissed, "I'm going to Isaak's, i'll be back at 3" I told Kenzie and she nodded. I quickly showered and got ready and Mom left passing Kenzie the tickets for tomorrow.  When I was about to leave Kenzie stopped me. 

"Breakfast?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Isaak's waiting," I told her and took a step towards the door but she blocks me. 

"And who's gonna pack? Isaak?" She asked me. I shook my head irritated.

"Kenz i'll be back with enough time to back now let me go!" I insisted angrily and she sighed.

"Whatever," she shook her head and I pushed past her and got in my car, I can't be late, i wasn't really going to Isaak's but to the hospital where I was gonna meet isaak.

kenzie:

kenzie: Together ♾ tagged: johnnyorlando

Liked by: anniezablank, johnnyorlando & 67 more

Comments

johnnyorlando: 😘😘😘

anniezablank: Making moves eh? 😉 

Kenzie POV

I smiled whilst scrolling through Instagram. I had posted that pic so Johnny would calm down a little, I know he's angry that Mer had made us go on honeymoon so soon without telling us earlier but I don't see any reason in taking it all out on me! And whoever this Isaak guy is, he seems fishy to me, johnny's never mentioned him before and yesterday when he called,  Johnny was shouting at him on the phone. So why would he want to meet him if he was angry?

Calm down Kenz, you sound like a walking and talking conspiracy theory!

"Hey li'l sis!" I heard Hayden's voice call from behind me.

"What the fuck Hayden, how the hell did you get in?" I asked him turning my head round but not bothering to get up from the sofa.

"Don't I get a hi?" He asked giving me puppy dog eyes. 

"Hi, now how did you get in?" I asked again.

"Your stupid ass hubby left his key at my house, so I came to return it! Talking about the devil, where is he?" Hayden asked before chucking me the key. 

"Uh, he went to a guy named Isaak's house, do you know who he is?" I asked and Hayden's smile fell and he went all serious and shocked.

"That bitch went where?" He asked.

"Isaak's house, why what's wrong?" I curiously asked, Hayden seemed to know something I didn't and I needed to know what.

"Uh noting, I better get going Kenz y'know lots to d-" he said nervously starting to make his way to the door but I grabbed his arm and turned him towards me.

"If you don't tell me what's up I swear i'll tell Lauren you like her!" I threatened and he suddenly looked alarmed and fought red-handed. 

"How do you- I mean I don't like Lauren, like, I like her in and friendly way, not anymore in a weird way like differently y'know...." he stuttered and I smiled in my victory.

"Cut the crap Summerall and tell me what happened," I ordered and he helplessly pulls me into his car.

"I know something's fishy with them two Kenzie, they've been hanging out so much since-" he began but stopped abruptly figuring out what to say and what not to.

"Since what?" I asked him not missing anything.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter, the main thing is Isaak doesn't have a house!" Hayden told me like he was on a top secret mission. This struck me hard, so Johnny... lied?

"W-What?" I asked him and he nodded sadly.

"Isaak's been sleeping in hospital ever since-" he stopped again.

"Since what Hayden, your not telling me everything!" I told him sternly.

"That doesn't matter Mackenzie!" He snapped, "What matters is, is that right now Johnny's in the hospital not Isaak's house cause he doesn't have a bloody house!" He told me and I nodded,

"So you don't think-" I started but he cut me off with an answer,

"Yes Kenzie, I do think Johnny's hiding something, not just from you, from all of us." He sighed and I nodded again, feeling heartbroken.

Why would Johnny hide something from me? Forget me, what about Hayden? Hayden's known Johnny since they were kids......

"Hayden." I said, snapping out of my trance, "Take me to the hospital." I told him.

"But Kenz-" he said but I ignored him,

"Lauren" I reminded and he nodded weakly and started the car.

I didn't know why but I was angry at Johnny. But right now, I'm going to find out why

A/n

Hey there readers of this totally useless book!

Comment what u think Johnny's hiding

Q: Do u ship Hannie?

A: I like their friendship but Ashannie is way better