Can You Hear Me Now? (WinterHawk)

Wakanda was a very beautiful and unique country. The lands were breathtaking, and their advancements were far beyond any other countries.

            Clint had absolutely loved every second of his time he had spent at Wakanda so far. He loved what the country had to offer to them. The sights, The smells, The tastes, but most importantly, the sounds. The sounds at Wakanda were very unique in its own way and far different from anything that Clint had experienced in America.

            Problem was, Clint couldn’t hear right now.

            He could hardly hear much right now at all.

            He made the dumb mistake of misplacing his hearing aids. He remembered he had set them down somewhere. He just had no idea exactly where he placed them at.

            He was supposed to meet Bucky today. Clint tried to get to know everyone. It was a good thing to do to keep himself occupied. Anything to get his mind of the accords and all that mess. He needed distractions, and this sure was a big distraction.

            He was currently turning his room upside down just trying to find where he had misplaced them. They weren’t anywhere; not in the bathroom, or his nightstand, or even in the vents. Nowhere in sight. He was worried now.

            Worried he was going to miss meeting with Bucky. Bucky would probably not be waiting for him long. Clint really didn’t want to mess this up with Bucky.

            Their relationship was different from most of the other members on the team. No one had suspected anything from a normal friendship. Just close bros. But Clint knew otherwise. Clint and Bucky had been a little more than bros and he wasn’t about to ruin what they had going on.

            At first when they met, he didn’t give the man much attention. Just simply seeing him as Steve’s best friend. With the way Steve acted with him, maybe more than just friends. But when he started to hang with him, he realized that Bucky didn’t want to see Steve like that. Bucky told him Steve had always been some what of a little brother to him. Close knitted like family.

           Their relationship together grew over the months they spent hanging out. They would meet to walk in the streets of Wakanda; trying new street foods, getting plums with Bucky, checking out the library and reading some of the books from Wakanda- who knew Bucky was a book worm. Clint had really enjoyed discovering the new country with Bucky. It was a new experience that he hadn’t gotten to do since his time spent with Natasha as an agent.

           But Clint’s favorite thing to do with Bucky was to see the animals. Clint loved the animals Wakanda had to offer. Seeing a rhinoceros was awesome. He remembered only seeing them at the zoo, but at the zoo you can’t touch or ride them like you can in Wakanda.

           Clint looked at the time on his phone that was sitting on the nightstand. It was almost 2. He was supposed to be on his way down to the field where they met with the animals. He picked up his phone and shoved it into his jeans.

           Things just didn’t seem to be going his way today. He had come to the decision that he was just going to meet Bucky, hearing aids or no hearing aids he needed to see Bucky. Bucky was an important person to him as of now, considering he didn’t have Natasha or anyone else really. Being an agent doesn’t let you get open to a whole lot of friends.