please?

the next morning, jimmy was at chandler's house to tell him about a new challenge. chris and chandler hadn't woken up yet so he went into chandler's room not knowing chris was there. as soon as he opened the door a big smile appeared on his face. they were cuddling. chris' head was on chandler's chest and chandler's hand was holding chris close to him. it was the cutest jimmy had ever seen. he decided to just text them when they woke up.

after jimmy left chandler's house, he went to the store to get supplies for the challenge. by the time he was done, it was already 1:00 PM. he decided to text chandler to see if he was awake. chandler texted back and said he was on his way to jimmy's house.

it had been hours and chandler is no where to be found. all the boys were at jimmy's house and they were all worried sick. chandler wouldn't respond to anyone's text or anyone's calls. chris decided to take a minute away from everyone. he walked outside and just looked at the sky. he hoped chandler was okay. he needed him to be okay. chris felt like he was suffocating. like everything around him was closing in. his head was spinning. "am i going crazy?" chris asked himself. then he heard the door open. it was jimmy. chris turned around to face him with tears in his eyes. jimmy gave chris a comforting hug. "he'll be okay chris." jimmy said. chris quickly grabbed his phone when he felt it buzzing. it was chandler. he answered as fast as he could. when he picked up he could hear chandler crying. "chandler where are you? are you okay?" chris asked worried. "i'm at my house. someone shot me." chandler said sounding weak. chris panicked. "i'm on my way chan chan." he said as he ran inside to get the keys to his truck. he got in his truck and drove over to chandler's house as quick as he could. he didnt even care that he was speeding. he needed to get there. when he arrived at chandler's house he ran inside faster than he ever ran before. he didn't know if anyone was still there, but he knew he'd do anything to protect him. he burst into chandler's room and saw him laying on the floor in a pool of blood unconscious. "CHANDLER? CAN YOU HEAR ME?" chris cried. he called an ambulance and sat there next to chandler holding his hand. "it's gonna be okay. everything will be okay." chris said with tears in his eyes. he noticed a bullet in chandler's shoulder. chris squeezed his hand  and hoped he would be alright. he felt chandler lightly squeeze his and back. chris lightly kissed chandler's lips and then heard the ambulance. they came in and took chandler to the hospital. chris wasn't allowed to go with them because they weren't married. the boys met chris at the hospital. "i hope he's okay." jake said sadly. garrett gave chris a hug. "stay strong man. he's a fighter." "he bails out of everything though." bailey stated. "he'll do it for chris." jimmy said. "why just for me?" chris questioned. everyone went silent. "what?" chris asked. "well you guys are practically married." jake stated. "we're just best friends." chris said "that's not you were telling m-" jimmy said as he got interrupted by chris stepping on his foot. "OWW" jimmy cried in pain. the doctor came in and said they could see him one at a time. chris rushes into the room without saying a word. "he's so whipped for chandler." bailey said smiling. when chris got in the room he went over to chandler to see if he was awake. the doctor followed after. "he was asking for you earlier." she said. "he was?" chris asked. chandler then woke up at the sound of chris' voice. "chris?" chandler asked. "i'll leave you two alone." the doctor said as she walked out. "hey chan chan. how are you feeling?" chris asked him. "better now that you're here." chandler said smiling. he then scoot over so chris could fit on the bed and patted it. "lay down with me?" chandler asked. "i don't wanna hurt you." chris replied. "pleeeeeeeeeeeease?" chandler gave chris puppy dog eyes. "how can i say no to that?" chris whined as he layed down. chandler fell asleep in his arms and chris gave him a light kiss on the head before falling asleep with him.

YO! ok so this story has 66 reads and i know that's literally probably nothing to everyone else buT IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THANK YOU FOR READING THIS TRASH 😎 also please vote on this i worked really hard🗿 and comment if you can! i need some ideas and tips or just say hi or something! i love you guys✌🏼🥺