apologizing

"GOD I'M SO FUCKING STUPID" chris screams while starting to cry. jimmy walks over and gives him a comforting hug while chris cries in his shoulder. chris didn't know what to do so he confided in jimmy. "he'll never forgive me" chris cries. "why does it matter to him that much?" asks bailey as he exits jimmys room. chris' eyes go wide open. "what are you doing here?" chris questions. "well me and the beast were having some fun before you showed up" bailey smirks. "oh shit i'm sorry i didnt know." chris apologizes. "it's all good we don't mind." bailey states. "but why does chandler care so much that you were kissing some chick?" asks bailey. "maybe he was just upset because i didn't tell him?" chris said while trying to think of any other reason there might be for chandler's reaction. "or, he's completely in love with you and got heartbroken when he saw you with someone" jimmy says breezily while also trying to think of anything else. chris looks down to the floor to try and hide his red face. "i have to go" chris states, rushing to grt to chandler's house.
chandler was in his room watching "love, simon" for the 874th time while eating chocolate. chris quietly walks in the front door knowing it's unlocked because chandler always forgets to lock it. chris locks the door behind him. chandler hears this and grabs the closest object which happened to be a candlestick. chandler walked out, it was dark so he couldn't see much. but what he did see was a person walking towards him. he freaked out and threw the candlestick at them and heard a familiar voice wince in pain. "chris?" chandler asks as he goes to turn on the light. after he does, he can see chris holding his head in probably the spot he got hit. "i didn't think you were that mad." chris whines, in a lot of pain. "chris i'm so sorry i didn't know it was you. i would never do that to you i swear." chandler apologizes. "it's alright chan chan. but i need to make things right." chris says as he grabs chandler's hand and leads him to the couch.
chandler's pov.
chris takes my hand to lead me to the couch and his hand is soft as always. i will admit we don't act like "just friends" we definitely don't act this was towards out other friends. i'm not for sure how he feels about me. especially after today. he sat me down and looked at me. all i could think about were his eyes. how they sparkled against the light. how he looked like he'd been crying. his eyes alone told me thousands of things about him. he decided to speak first. "i'm so sorry chan chan." i smile at the nickname. "you don't need to apologize. we're not together and i shouldn't even be upset about it" i state. "but you are" he notices. "no i'm not." i argue. "chandler, i've known you for years. you think i don't know when you're upset?" chris questions. "okay fine. i'm upset." i say. "wanna tell me why?" chris asks. i freeze. i can't tell him. he can't know. what am i supposed to say?

woo! okay so i think i'm doing kinda good maybe. you can give me a vote if you want because i'm a pretty cool dude ✌🏼😎