Chapter 2

Chapter 2 everybody! :)

----------------------------------

(Casey POV)

I didn't go out the next day, for fear of being spotted by Harry. I sat curled up in my bed all day, looking through a photo album, full of pictures of Harry and I. I also had more pictures and videos on my laptop, hidden away so nobody could find them. Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at the last photo taken of us together. We were standing in front of a moving van. Harry's last day in town. I looked different then. My hair was lighter, I was chubbier, my top braces had just come off, leaving on the bottom ones, revealing perfectly straight teeth. Harry's green eyes shone and his hair was a little straighter than it is now. His dimples were the same, we were both grinning up at the camera, Harry's arm locked around my neck, pulling me into a one-sided hug. A fat tear dropped onto our faces as I stroke the picture, missing our friendship.

FLASHBACK_

"I can't believe you're leaving." I said quietly. Harry and I were sitting on the floor in the middle of his empty bedroom. All that was left was his bed, which was made with unrecognizable sheets. Harry smiled waterly.

"I'll never forget you Casey-Moo." He grinned at her, shaking his curls out of his eyes.

"Promise?" I said. My best friend held out his pinky and I hooked mine into it.

"Promise." He said firmly.

"CASEY! HARRY'S GOING NOW!" We sighed, embraced tightly, holding hands as we walked down the stairs. There was a large moving van outside the house. Our mothers were sharing a tearful hug and my father had a camera in his hand.

"Come on you two, picture time!" Dad cried, brandishing his camera in the air. We groan at the same time, then look at each other and laugh. Harry grinned at the camera, hooking his arm around my neck, drawing me into a side hug.

"Say cheese!" Dad said, snapping the camera. Harry turned me around for a proper hug, embracing me for what felt like the longest time. But all too soon, he let go and hopped in the front of the van, staring at me through the glass. Tears were dripping down my face as I waved. A lone tear dropped out of Harry's brilliant green eyes and he waved sadly back. The van began to move and I began to run. I ran after the van, waving and shouting. It disappeared into the distance and I sat on the ground, staring into space as I remembered my best friend, Harry Styles.

END OF FLASHBACK_

I heard footsteps and dried my eyes quickly, shoving the picture under my pillow. My mum knocked on the door.

"Come in." I called softly. My mother bounces into the room.

"Honey, Harry is back!" She shouted excitedly. "Harry is down at the bungalow!" My throat becomes tight.

"I know mum.. I... bumped into him yesterday." I mumbled and she claps her hands. "He didn't recognise me mum." My voice cracked and my mum comes up to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Don't worry honey, I'm sure he'll come clean. Anyway, I invited him and his friends over for dinner tonight! Don't worry, I'll say his mother and I were friends in school." Mum added and I hugged her gratefully. She left the room and I flopped back on the bed, waiting.

(Harry POV) 

I jumped out of the shower, Zayn running in. I heard the shower turn on as I got dressed in dark jeans and a nice button down shirt. I pulled on some shoes and shook out my hair. I bounded downstairs and saw Louis sitting on the couch.