Chapter 10

Heres another chapter guys! Enjoy :*

-------------------------------

(Casey POV)

We were late getting up of course. The bus arrived at 7 and we left at 9. I tried to speak to Harry but he just ignored me, stepping right up onto the bus and hiding himself away on one of the top bunks. I sighed and turned to Louis.

“I CALL TOP BUNK!” We screeched at the same time and bounded over to them. I clambered onto mine as Niall ran onto the bus.

“DAMN IT!” He swore. “I missed the top bunk!” He whined and I grinned. I looked over at Harry’s bunk and frowned when I saw him facing the wall. I sighed and hopped down from my bunk. I grabbed my suitcases and made my way to the chest of drawers, which was mine. I unpacked my things into it, as we would be touring England for the next 3 months. Sebastian, our driver, began to drive and I looked out the back window at my childhood home.

----------------------

Our first stop was Simon Cowell’s office in London. We piled into the elevator and I nervously smoothed down my black jeans and navy blue Jack Wills hoodie. Liam patted my shoulder comfortingly as the elevator arrived at the floor. The boys led me to a large office, where we knocked.

“Come in.” A deep voice said and the boys stumbled in. I cautiously walked in after them, perching a seat on the last chair in the room.

“Ah, hello, you must be Casey Hayward, I’m Simon Cowell.” I shook his hand firmly. “Now the boys sent me a very interesting video the other day. Of you singing. One video doesn’t cut it I’m afraid, so you’ll have to pop down to the recording studio in a bit so I can really hear you. But first, let’s talk business.” Simon sat back in his chair. “If you agree to this and I think you’re good, I’m going to sign you. You will go on tour with the boys as their support act. There will be vocal coaches and the like on tour with you and of course, your manager. Hopefully, we’ll release a single at the end of the tour and by next year, you’ll have an album out.” Simon explained and I nodded.

“When do I get started?” I asked and he chuckled, standing up.

“Come, we’ll go to the recording studio now.” Simon led us down the stairs. I stepped into the recording studio and grinned at Louis.

“Right, pop in there for me and put the headphones on. We’ll see what you sound like by yourself first all right? Pick any song you like and sing when you’re ready.” Simon said and I nodded, stepping through the door. I put the headphones on and looked at Harry. He was staring at the ceiling. My mind bristled with anger.

“Everybody's waiting

Everybody's watching

Even when you're sleeping

Keep your ey-eyes open

A tricky thing

As yesterday we were just children

Playing soldiers

Just pretending

Dreaming dreams with happy endings

In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords

But now we've stepped into a cruel world

Where everybody stands to keep score

Keep your eyes open

Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown