Chapter 8

Bula everybody! I'm in Fiji! Just updating, I wrote this on the plane :) btw I changed the dance to Harry's cousin's wedding and only Harry and Casey are going.

------------------------------

(Casey POV)

“You have to tell him sometime.” Louis reminded me as we shopped for a dress for me to wear to the wedding. I shook my head at the too revealing dress and kept looking.

“I tried Lou, but I couldn’t.” I murmured and pulled out an ok looking dress. Louis shook his head and I regretfully put it back.

“I still don’t understand why though.” Louis whined and I turned around, pulling a dress of the rack and jabbing it at him.

“Listen Louis Tomlinson. He hurt me. I don’t want him knowing. Got it?” Louis nodded.

“Fine Casey…. Hey that dress isn’t that bad actually.” He grabbed it and held it against me. “Go try it on love.” I sighed again and went to the dressing room. I looked at the dress. Lou was right, it wasn’t that bad. It was white and tye dyed blue at the bottom, flowing down to just above my knees. I slipped it on and unlocked the door. Louis clapped as I walked out.

“This is it!” He screeched.

-------------------------

The next morning, Zayn and Louis ushered me to my room. They pushed me into the shower. I showered quickly and changed into booty shorts and a midriff. Zayn pushed me in front of my dressing table, a ray of hair products and brushes in front of him. I let him style my hair while Louis looked through my make up bag, pulling out eye shadows, lip sticks, the like. Zayn finished with my hair, spraying a lot of hair spray in it. It was done in an elegant but simple bun at the base of my neck. Louis shoved some blue eye shadow at me and a foundation, along with some eye liner, mascara and a light pink lipstick. I applied all of it and Louis handed me the dress and some black wedges. The wedding started at 11, it was only about 9:30. It took around an hour to get to Holmes Chapel, where the wedding was being held. Louis and Zayn stood back, admiring their handiwork.

“I’ll admit, for two straight guys, you two can style.” I grinned and the boys high-fived each other.

“Now, I’m pretty sure Liam got Harry ready while Niall ate. Come on, he should be waiting downstairs.” Louis said to me and trotted over to the door. Zayn linked his arm through mine and we decended the stairs and out the back door.

Zayn rang Liam and told him to bring Harry to my backyard. I stood under the tree in the corner of the backyard.

There he was. He stood, staring at me, from my back door. He was wearing a dark suit and his curly hair was as messy as always. He walked over slowly, with my heels, I came up to his nose. I blushed as he moved a stray piece of hair away from my face.

“PHOTO TIME, PHOTO TIME!” Louis screamed, waving a camera around. I laughed and stood under the tree. Harry came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. We smiled at Louis who was acting like a proud dad. I almost fell over when I felt a pair of lips against my cheek and the flash of the camera. Harry handed his phone over with mine and Louis snapped a few shots. Harry uploaded a photo to twitter.

Harry_Styles: With @Casey_Moo off to a wedding :D Doesn’t she look amazing? pic.twitter.jsoisb876jm

We walked around the back and into Harry’s car. Harry opened my door and I slid in. The boys waved us off as Harry started to drive.

We were driving for about 20 minutes in silence when Harry grabbed my hand out of my lap, holding it on his knee, his thumb stroking the back of it gently.