Chapter 4

Okay so this one is just a quick one, kind of emotional haha but its dedicated to Leahastyles because she's been great at commenting and stuff :D 

P.S: Sorry if you don't see much of Harry or the other boy's POV, but it's Casey's story :P 

----------------------------------

(Casey POV)

"Nah, I don't need another navy one!" I argued with Harry over the divine Jack Wills navy hoodie he was holding up. I had one very much the same, however this one had JACK WILLS written across it in green not pale pink. Harry shook his curls.

"But you want it!" He argued back and I shook my head.

"I do, but that's not the point!" I said, trying to reason with him. "Besides, I don't have enough money anyway." Harry rolled his eyes and grabbed the hoodie.

"You're getting it." I ran after him as he walked over to the chashier and pulled his wallet out. 

"Shut up Casey." He grinned at me and handed the money over, taking the bag. I glared at him.

"You didn't have to do that." I said as he gave me the bag. Harry shrugged.

"I wanted to. Now lets go get some hot chocolate!" He cried and started jogging. "FOR NARNIA!" I giggled and shook my head.

"FOR HOGWARTS!" I shouted back.

------------------------------

(Harry POV)

"FOR HOGWARTS!" Casey shouted and memories rose to the surface of my brain.

FLASHBACK_

"FOR NARNIA!" I screamed and threw the mud pie at the light brown haired girl. She laughed, spitting out a mouth full of mud.

"FOR HOGWARTS!" She cried, dumping the pie on my curls.

END OF FLASHBACK_

----------------------------

(Casey POV)

Me and Harry laughed as we made our way to the hot chocolate place.

"So you're saying you just took your clothes off on the plane?" I giggled and Harry rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"It was warm in the cabin!" He defended himself and I laughed again as we reached the line. We ordered, got our drinks and sat down at a little table off to the side. I sipped my drink and noticed Harry looking at me curiously.

"Take a picture, It'll last longer." I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Where'd you get that locket from?" He asked me and I choked. 

"Are you ok?" He asked me and I nodded, taking the locket off. I flicked it open, revealling a picture of me and my dad in it.

"That's my dad. He died of cancer around 5 and a half years ago." I said quietly. Harry looked horrified.

"I'm so sorry Casey." He said, but I waved him off.

"Don't worry about it Harry." But he grabbed my hand as my mind flickered into a memory....

FLASHBACK_

I reached under my matrass, pulling out the small exercise book which had 'Dear Harry' written across the top. Ignoring my mother's sobs from the other room, I turned to a fresh page, pulled out a pen and began to write.

'Hey Haz!

How are you? How's Cheshire without me? I miss you like crazy! I hope you're still singing great. You'll become famous one day Harry, I just know it! I still practice my piano and guitar, but singing isn't quite the same without you.

The kids at school still bully me Harry, but whatever. On the bright side, I GET MY BRACES OFF NEXT MONTH! My bottom ones! I'm so excited, finally, I won't be Braceface! 

Something really bad happened today though Haz. Remember how I wrote to you in my book, that a little while after you left, Daddy found out about his cancer? Well he died this morning. 

I don't know what to do Harry, everything is so lost without my Daddy. I still have his locket, the one with me and him inside. It makes me feel safe. I think I'll wear it everyday. 

The funeral is going to suck Harry, all these relatives who didn't even care about Dad before now are coming. I don't even know them. I need you there with me Harry.

You know what Harry? Sometimes I wish you didn't forget me.

I have to go now, mums crying, I should go make her some toast.

Love,

Casey-Moo'

END OF FLASHBACK_

I didn't realise I was crying until Harry was wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Casey." He said quietly. "I didn't mean to bring up bad memories or anyth-"

"OH MY GOD IS THAT HARRY STYLES!" We groaned, jumped up and began running.

The screaming fans were coming closer as we reached the old elevator. We jammed the button as the screaming got louder. The girls rounded the corner as the elevator opened. We scrambled level 3, where we told Liam we'd meet him. The doors shut and the last thing we saw was the girl's screaming faces.

The elevator was going painfully slow when suddenly, it shuddered and the lights flickered. 

"I think we're jammed." I said to Harry who swore loudly and sat on the ground. I joined him.

"Ah well, we'll be fine, as long as the power doesn't go-" The lights flickered feebly before the elevator let out a groan and all went back. "Out." Harry finished and groaned again.

---------------------------------------

(Harry POV)

I looked down at her pretty face which was sleeping in my lap. Without thinking about it, I reached down and kissed her forhead. I jerked back, almost waking her.

What the hell Harry?

What just came over you? 

I sighed and carefully manouvoured her out of my lap, cuddling up next to her, trying to conserve warmth.

----------------------------------

Another chapter woo! That's it until at least Saturday I think hahaha :) I'm knackered....