Chapter 5

Ok, this chapter isn't very good, I had some writer's block :/ 

-------------------------------------

(Casey POV)

When I woke, I was still in the elevator. My arms were pinned down and I was freezing. My arms were pinned down my Harry, who was holding me to his chest. He was snoring softly. I tried wriggling out of his grip. I gave up and started poking his face. I jabbed it harder and he jerked back and his eyes snapped open. He groaned and I shrugged him off. Harry rolled over and sat up.

"When do you think the power will come back on?" As if on cue, the lights flickered back on. I grinned as Harry pulled out his phone and groaned. 

"We have reception.... Oh man, 12 missed calls from Liam...." I checked my phone. 

Missed Calls: (31)

I gaped and unlocked it.

Liam: 24 missed calls

Zayn: 2 missed calls

Niall The Irishman: 1 missed call

Louis Tommo - Carrot King: 7 missed calls

I quickly called Liam.

No answer.

Same with Zayn and Louis.

Then I realised the time.

"It's 3:30 AM!" I excalimed as Harry started jamming all the buttons on the elevator. I rang Niall's number.

Ring, ring.

Ring, ring.

Ring, ri-

"Hello?" Niall murmered sleepily.

"Niall! It's Casey!" I yelled.

"Casey! Oh my god you guys are stuck in the elevator! It's been 12 hours, we're still on level 3 waiting for it to start working." Niall explained, seeming much more awake. Suddenly, the elevator shuddered and began moving.

"It's moving Nialler, I'll see you in 5" I said before hanging up. 

------------------------------------

We had been stuck in the elevator for 12 hours. As soon as we stepped out of the elevator, parametics rushed to our sides, giving us a full body check. I thought I was fine, but no, I was severely dehydrated and my blood sugar was low. Harry had similar problems. We were also starving and tired. The paramedics put us on bed rest and we left, ducking our way through the reproters and photographers. Liam drove us home, where we met an anxious mum who squeezed me tightly. I groaned and pushed her away.

"Ma, I'm tired." I murmered and she tucked me into bed.

----------------------------------

"CASEY!" I groaned again as I felt someone jump onto my bed. I struggled to open my eyes and saw Louis sitting on my bed, grinning at me. He began dragging me.

"Louis, what?" I said, disorientated. Louis rolled his eyes and scooped me up bridal style.

"Come on, you're coming to my house and we're watching movies while your mother packs." I looked up at him, confused.

"Pack?" Louis looked surprised.

"Didn't she tell you? She's going away for a month for work, she's leaving tomorrow morning." I shook my head and locked my arms around Louis' neck, who chuckled. We reached the bungalow and he kicked the door open.