Jade Thirlwall - Forever Girl Pt. 2

A continuation of the last chapter that I should have posted like...weeks ago.  But, Wattpad deleting almost all my progress out of nowhere when I was sooooo close to being done.  So, that, plus other stuff delayed the chapter a bit.  But still, hope you enjoy!

When Jade woke up the next morning, she was happy to see Y/N lying next to her, her head on Jade's chest as she cuddled up to Jade's side.

She admired Y/N in her most peaceful state, her eyelids barely closed, her lips slightly parted and her hair fanning out on the pillow.  Even though some might say she was just sleeping, to Jade, she looked like an angel.

They just laid there, light cracking through the curtains, until Y/N woke up which wasn't too long after Jade did.  When Y/N's eyes finally fluttered open, she smiled at Jade who was still gazing at her beautiful features.

"You know it's not nice to stare." Y/N said in a raspy, husky morning voice.

"But it sure is fun." Jade said, placing a gentle kiss on Y/N's nose causing Y/N to giggle.

"That tickles." Y/N exclaimed causing Jade to chuckle with her.

"How can you sound so adorable while your voice is so sexy?" Jade asked, biting her bottom lip.

"Oh stop trying to get into my pants, it's literally 9:00 am." Y/N told the Geordie.

"Oh come on Y/N, we can just stay home and have a nice, relaxing day, please?" Jade asked in a pleading tone.

"Jade, you have an interview today." Y/N blatantly told Jade, causing her eyes to go wide and her to rush out of bed, Y/N sitting up with an amused look on her face.

"Oh god, I forgot, how did I forget?" Jade questioned herself, causing Y/N to laugh at her frantic girlfriend.

"Calm down, you've got some time, you're supposed to be there at 1 PM." Y/N said as Jade walked over to her.

"What would I do without you?" Jade asked, her lips lingering on Y/N's for just a couple seconds before pulling away.

"I don't know...you'd probably be dead, dying or starving." Y/N sarcastically remarked causing Jade to smile at her.

"Very true." she responded before getting into some presentable clothes, Y/N still sitting in bed.  After a couple minutes, Y/N opened her mouth.

"I'm gonna be so bored without you here." Y/N said, throwing her head against the backboard of the bed.

"You can just come." Jade blurted out truthfully, wanting to be with Y/N the entirety of the long day, "I mean, you won't be a bother or anything, you can do the girl's and I's makeup and tell bad jokes-"

"Hey, my jokes are great." Y/N butted in, crossing her arms as Jade smirked at her.

"Yeah, ok Kevin Hart." Jade said, sarcasm in her voice.

"Oh so funny," Y/N sassed back, "but, there's no reason I can't come to the interview, I'll need to get ready anyway..." she trailed off.

Little Mix was chosen as one of the many acts to perform at the Post Brits show and of course, Y/N was one of their dancers for the performance.  The girls had to go extra early for an interview and Y/N originally wasn't going to tag along, but plans change.

"Yay!  And you can help with hair and makeup!" Jade shouted like she was a child again.

Y/N not only had a talent for dancing, but for anything remotely fashion related.  She had done the girls' make up all the way back in the Salute era when they were forced to do their own glam, but none of them really had any talent with a brush and palette, so Y/N was there to save the day.