Jade Thirlwall - Only You (Songfic)

This was a story I made for the Wattpad Songfic Contest but I realized many of you are probably unaware of this one-shot.  I originally wrote it so Dianna Agron played Ella Gryffon, just so you know.

Also, I was wondering if you guys would like this made into a full story.  The story would be of the aftermath with flashbacks of what happened before.  I would love to write one, but anyway, ENJOY!

P.S. Italics are either song lyrics or flashbacks

By Little Mix and Cheat Codes

Dancing with your silhouette in the places that we met
Ooh, tryna find you in the moon
Paris never feels the same, when the streets all call your name
Ooh, so I hide in crowded rooms

This was supposed to be the prime of Jade's career. At 26 years old, she was going on tour for her fifth album with her best friends.

Instead, she was walking in the evening streets of Paris, lonely and cold, wishing someone could share their warmth with her. Well, one person in particular.

Jade looked around the crowded streets of Paris, wondering which sidewalk would guide her back to her hotel. She looked down at her phone, trying to locate her hotel on the ever confusing google maps before a bump from behind her almost caused her to face plant into the concrete.

"Oh, désolé!" a voice said from behind her, causing Jade to spin on her heels. She met face to face with a blond with the prettiest hazel eyes who looked eager to be anywhere but in the Paris streets.

Jade blankly stared at the girl, her french vocabulary limited to 'bonjour' and 'excusez-moi' .

"Vous êtes perdu?" the blond asked, furrowing her eyebrows at Jade's expression, rather lack of expression.

"Uh...English?" Jade stuttered out, trying to not make a fool of herself in front of a beautiful woman.

"Oh finally! Someone who speaks English! What a breath of fresh air you are, love." the blond said in a heavy southwest British accent.

"Uh...what?" Jade questioned the other Brit, not really knowing what to say.

"Oi, sorry, let me introduce myself, I'm Ella. And you are..." Ella trailed off.

"Jade, and if you wouldn't mind, could you tell me which way the Champs Elysees hotel is?" Jade asked the girl, hoping her thick Geordie accent wouldn't distort the french words.

"I can take you...if you'd like." Ella said, giving Jade a half-smile.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about me, you seem like you're in quite rush." Jade told Ella remembering her expression from just a couple seconds earlier.

"It can wait. Let me take you, I insist." Ella replied, putting out her arm for Jade to latch onto, which she quickly did.

The short seven-minute walk felt like hours to the two who had faded away from the real world and melted into deep conversation. By the time the pair arrived at the hotel, they practically knew everything about each other.

"Thanks, for helping me out." Jade said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and blushing when she realized she was holding hands with the beautiful blond in front of her.

"Oh, it's no biggie, I glad I got to know you better, quite an amazing story you've got." Ella responded, smiling at the Geordie before she took a peek at her watch. "And now...I've got to get to class." Ella said.

Over their walk to the hotel, Ella had told Jade about how she grew up in Somerset, England, moved to London for college, and for the last year of college, was on a foreign exchange program in France, a country whose language she had learned to speak fluently.