IMPORTANT - Story Vote for Wattys 2020 Story

Hi guys, sorry this isn't an update, but I think a new chapter will be up this week.  I've been pretty busy with several different things.  But the purpose of this chapter is for you guys to vote on which story you think I should enter in the Wattys 2020.

If you don't know what the Wattys is it is basically a contest for the best Wattpad stories in their respective genres and fanfiction is one of those genres.

So I want you guys to vote on which of the following two Jade fanfics I should enter into the contest.  Please vote in the comments below on not only the story you like better, but the story that you think has a better chance of winning.  Also, do you think I could win?

Anyway, here are the two options:

Only You - Jade Thirlwall

Description: After Jade's lover, Ella Gryffon, dies from Breast Cancer, Jade is heartbroken.  But what happens when Jade finds out that Ella is actually still alive a whole year later.  How will the two cope with the new situation and are they still deeply in love?  The story involves many supernatural elements and would sort of be sci-fi/fantasy.  (This is basically the epilogue/sequel to the previous chapter I wrote in this book called Only You)

(Title to be decided) - Jade Thirlwall

Description: Fifth Harmony, or in this universe, Sixth Harmony, has just announced that they are going on a permanent hiatus.  (Undecided Name) is heartbroken after spending 6 long years in the band with her best friends...well, sort of.  She ends up getting a one-way ticket to London in order to escape her life and ends up meeting Perrie Edwards.  From there a beautiful friendship starts and it's not long before she meets her bandmates and takes a specific liking to Jade Thirlwall.

Those are the two options but I'll also be writing the story below for the Young Adult category.

(Title to be decided) - GxG

Description: (Undecided name) is the most popular girl at her high school.  She has all the friends, the grades and the boyfriend.  She has the life.  That is until he cheats on her with the nerdy girl and her parents tell her they're getting a divorce.  Luckily she has Megan's shoulder to lean on.  She's known Megan since middle school and she's one of her best friends.  Megan saves her from falling into depression and believing what she's been told which is that she likes boys.  Thankfully Megan's there.