Jade Thirlwall - Self-Isolation Secret (Love Song)

I don't really know what this is, but here comes a bunch of random fluff!

"Alright, bye guys!" Jade yelled as she logged off her live stream with Roman and the rest of the girls.

Once the video was successfully turned off, Jade turned off her phone and called out to Y/N.

"I'm done, babe," Jade yelled, causing the office door to open and Bailey to run out and jump on Jade, Y/N close on his tail.

"Aww, he loves you!" Y/N exclaimed as her dog started to lick Jade's face as Jade couldn't hold back her giggles.

"Alright, that's enough," Jade lifted the small dog off of her and placed him on the floor.

"You have fun?" Y/N asked as Jade opened her arms and Y/N began to walk toward the girl.

"I mean, yeah, a lot of running, but yeah. But I'd have rather have spent that hour with you, though," Jade said as Y/N wrapped her arms around her girlfriend and pressed a long kiss to her lips as if they hadn't seen each other in forever, when in reality it had only been a couple hours since Y/N had kept herself cooped up in their home office, writing new songs.

Y/N and Jade had just moved in together a month before self-isolation had started in the UK. Both of the girls were world-renowned pop stars, Jade, of course, being a fourth of Little Mix, and Y/N being a solo artist that had just released her newest album.

The two had been dating for a little under a year and, with their management, they weren't able to reveal their relationship to the public as they desired to. But, being cooped up in the house while doing Instagram lives and radio station live streams, it was hard to not reveal that the pair were in the same house.

Y/N and Jade had to do lives in separate rooms so fans didn't recognize the house and Y/N had to keep her dog, Bailey, from running in the background of Jade's live stream or barking because, to the public, Jade didn't have a dog.

"What are you making for dinner tonight?" Jade asked once the two had pulled away from the kiss.

"I was thinking about making some steak," Y/N said, being the cook in the relationship while Jade was the baker.

"I would die for one of those right now, you want me to help?" Jade asked.

"It's fine darlin' you just get comfortable, feed Bailey or somethin' like that," Y/N told the brunette, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Damn, how'd I get so lucky? A girlfriend and a cook?" Jade teasingly asked as Y/N giggled before walking off into the kitchen as Jade admired her girlfriend before Bailey jumped on her again.

xxx

Y/N was doing an Instagram Live concert in the couple's office, the place where Jade and Y/N mainly wrote music when they wanted to get away from any distractions.

"Alright, what do you all think I should sing next?" Y/N asked as she read through the comments.

Jade sat outside of the room, leaning against the office door. She had been listening to a muffled version of the concert the entire time and Y/N knew because Jade never missed an opportunity to hear Y/N's angelic voice.

"Ooh, I like that one. This is one of my favorite songs of all time by the wonderful girl group, Little Mix," Y/N said as Jade quickly perked up, wondering which song it would be. "I'm such a hardcore Mixer, I love them so much," Y/N said as Jade giggled at her girlfriend.

Though the two kept their relationship a secret, they had been photographed many times together as well as with the other girls, so many people assumed Y/N was just a good friend of Little Mix.