Wet Sugar [Part 10]

"I keep rubbin' 'til your body start to tweak, ahh
When you push up on it, put that thang on me boy
What's popping, baby? Can you put me to sleep, yeah
Every time you see me, do me dirty, yeah
I'll be back, I talk that, I want that shit bad
I can't wait 'til midnight, baby come see me

Softly, tell me would you stay baby
You know I give you more than she
I know just where you wanna be, yeah
Hair-do wild, make-up on your favorite pillow, baby
Louder than the TV, knockin' boots
We rockin' to grindin' music playin'
I wish you could see what I see, baby
Comin' for you boy, don't you say a thing..."

Missy Elliott—"DripDemeanor"

The man in charge of the mobile D.J. stage perched atop the semi-truck trailer told Yani and Kendall they were not allowed to curse or say anything offensive while performing. Yani stared at Kendall because the song he planned to perform, one of the most popular songs on Junior's compilation album, had a line in it with the word "nigga" as part of the chorus that Yani repeated throughout. Along with other profanity. It was actually a positive song called "Fiyahbun" and was about their ancestor Mary Thomas.

Queen Mary.

She of the Three Queens from the Virgin Islands. It was a song about the strength of Black women who took no shit from no one. The single was being streamed and downloaded like crazy, especially in the States and Europe and Kendall really wanted to show it off live to his people.

"I'll cut the song if I hear any cursing. Seen?"

"Yeah," Kendall grumbled, "What do we do with your part, Yani?" Kendall asked.

"Let the audience say it, we can't be penalized for something they do. I'll just point the mic at them and see what happens," she said.

The truck D.J. cued up the track and Yani stood next to Kendall as he fussed with another performer who complained about the sound system cutting in certain places.