"Wet Sugar" [Part 30 Finale]

"Knew I had to run away now
Tell them what you did
Tell them how you tore my heart out
And threw it in the bin

But I still wanna bless you
Wanna kiss and caress you
You know nobody can test you
Cause I'll be the best you...

I'll be the best you best you
Best you ever had
Praying that you change yuh dirty ways
Coz ain't nobody gonna love you like me
I'll be the best you best you
Best you ever had
Didn't mean to hurt yuh that you say
But all I need right now is balance and peace"

Jada Kingdom—"The Best You Ever Had"

Shit ran so smooth.

Limbani and Klaue rolled the gurney out of the museum as Erik laid prone on it gripping the vibranium on his chest. The breathing mask that covered his face itched his skin, but he stayed still as Limbani and Klaue lifted him onto the ambulance.

Linda quickly secured the stoppers on the wheels as Erik sat up and grabbed her waist, gifting her lips with a spontaneous kiss that made her laugh out loud. She grabbed his face in return, the genuine affection coming from her making her breathy and open like a teenager sneaking smooches.

"What was that for?" she asked as Klaue closed the doors and Limbani hit the siren and drove them to the airport.

Erik slid off of the gurney and handed the vibranium to her.

"We about to be set for life," he said.

Her eyes regarded the hunk of metal.

"This is really worth ninety-million?" she asked.

"Minus expenses and my overhead, that comes to fifteen-million for each of you," Klaue said.

Linda shook her head with wonderment as Klaue hopped into the shotgun seat checking their flight departures from his field computer.

Erik took the vibranium from her and packed it away in Klaue's specially made travel bag.

"To think you considered bailing on me," Erik said.