The Beatboxing President

I made my way towards Lucas after slinging my bag on my shoulder, but Mr

I made my way towards Lucas after slinging my bag on my shoulder, but Mr. Cooper beat me there.

"Mr. Thomas, a word," he said quietly, Lucas's eyes widening in surprise.

"Uh... yeah. Sure."

I shrugged and walked out to the hall, the hallways already nearly empty.

I plugged it in in an outlet close to the English room as I sat down, deciding to wait for Lucas there.

"Stupid phone..." I grumbled, setting it down angrily.

But the sound of muffled voices from the nearby classroom drew me closer.

I stood up and took a step towards it, holding my breath.

"... and I know what you're doing..." Mr. Cooper said frustratedly.

Lucas narrowed his eyes, "...on't know what you're talking about..." I caught.

I was still missing part of the conversation.

"...may have fooled everyone else, but you can't fool me..."

What was happening? I was fed up with hearing half the conversation, so nervously I edged closer and closer until I pressed my ear to the door.

But cold hands suddenly grabbed me from behind, covering my eyes!

"THERE you are..." the voice said.

Panic flooded my body, I struggled wildly, throwing my limbs as I was drug backward down the hall.

I tried to scream, but my rapid breathing prevented it.

"NOOO," I finally shrieked, "let me go! Let me-"

My protests turned to a gasp of pain as I was shoved backward into a wall. I heard a deafening slam and muffled laughter as the breath was knocked from me.

"What- HEY!" I yelled, opening my eyes to reveal that I was in a locker, the only source of light coming through the six slits at the top.

I heard laughter and recognized the voice immediately, "OMG, your face!" Jocelyn said through laughter.