Chapter 9

LISA's POV

The perfectly white and soft sheets that cover my body completely, just remind me of how cold the night is. Despite how comfortable the mattress and pillow are, I have no power to find the peace necessary for my eyes to close and my mind to move to a world of dreams. The only thing my mind is dealing with is wondering how I got here. I can't stop repeating the facts over and over again, reliving every second that happened on this day. And for the third time in a long hour, I repeat the facts in my mind as they happened.

---- A few hours before ---

I unbuckled my belt, took off the armrest that separated us and no minding that we were strangers, I pulled her close with my arms and hugged her tightly. Burying her head in my chest assuring her she is not alone, but I'm here now, for her.
After a few minutes like this, I saw how, under my hug, this person had slowly stopped crying, her sobs were no longer heard and her breathing was becoming more normal.It was after several minutes, that I loosened my arms and released her completely, I looked at her. Her face was hidden behind dark glasses that covered any emotion that could show that white skin face.
We stared at each other, I felt her jaw tighten. I frowned. I approached that person who was still looking at me. With caution, I took her glasses off.
-shit-shit-shit-shit- this is not real ..... My jaw dropped unconsciously and my cheeks flushed a little. -I really couldn't believe what my eyes showed me ...

3rd PERSON

Those feline eyes were the only thing Lisa had to think about to go totally crazy. She relived that feeling she had in a park just a few days ago. The only difference was that the person causing this feeling, who tortured her for hours, was sitting next to her just a few centimeters away and was staring at her with her feline eyes.

Lisa was simply perplexed, unable to move a muscle, without removing her eyes from the person next to her.

A few seconds passed like long minutes, until finally Jennie decided to break the silence by clearing her throat waking Lisa from her deep thoughts.

''uuuuh ... sorry, hmm I was a bit...uh...disperse'' Lisa clarified with her slightly flushed cheeks, scolding herself for reacting that way when it was obvious that Jennie had never seen her because that day at the park, Jennie never turned to look at her. Right? Lisa frowned a little at the thought that Jennie probably thought Lisa was a crazy and weird girl.

''No problem. But hey thanks...hm for... the., hm you know, my panic attack...''Jennie expressed sincerely.

"Yes, no problem".Lisa said winking. ''I already had to deal with similar situations so it was no trouble.."

Jennie just nodded, and then Lisa declared: "By the way, I'm Lisa, I'm sorry for not presenting myself before.."

Jennie smiled and responded charismatically. "I'm Jennie, nice to meet you Lisa" and after a few seconds she continued. ''hm...and Lisa, how could I compensate you for your help?..''

Lisa laughed to suppress her cheeks bursting in red and replied. "Well, I don't think you have to compensate me, I just did what I thought was right..."

Jennie smiled a little and nodded her head. And silence regained a place between the two women. A few minutes passed and Lisa tried to turn on her screen but it was damaged. She looked at Jennie who was busy looking out the window and reached for her shoulder, calling her attention.

''Uhhh ...can I see how the flight map is on your screen please, mine is damaged?..''

Jennie looked at Lisa in a funny way, laughed and replied. "Yes ... sure.." To then summarize what she was doing.

''Wait, what the f-... Are you kidding me? I can't believe this shit! '' Jennie turned surprised at what she had heard coming out of Lisa's mouth.

''What happened? '' Jennie asked curious.

Lisa couldn't say a word, and ignoring Jennie's question, she rushed to find her boarding pass in her backpack. When she found it, she looked at it with despair and began to laugh sarcastically. Jennie was confused, she didn't know very well what was going on.

"Lisa? Is everything okay?"

Lisa, separates her hands from her face, lets a strong sight out of her mouth before she starts talking.

"I'm on the wrong flight.." She simply states in an almost inaudible voice.

''Wait what?..Wrong flight? ''

"Yes ..." Lisa answers. ''It must have been when I stumbled upon the Japanese girl at the airport, changed our boarding tickets and now I'm here. Going to an unknown destination with nothing or anyone to help me fix this problem..ugh'' She finished with a sigh.

Nothing was heard between the two for a while, until Jennie broke the silence.

''uhmm, well...I can help. I can call my manager in Japan to help with your entry papers and all that.''

''Seriously? No, wait. That's a lot to ask, but thank you very much.''

''It's not. You helped me with my panic attack, and I'm returning a favor. You see? It's not much to ask.''

Lisa smiled at Jennie's answer. And she considered taking it because it is that she had many options anyway.

———

Lisa didn't know what kind of job Jennie had to be able to stay at that hotel. Nor was she going to ask, but she was very curious.
And yes, after Jennie helped her going out of the airport with everything she needed, then forced her to come with her to the hotel she was going to stay in.

Jennie said she could not leave her at the airport knowing she had nowhere to go. She made Lisa go with her, almost by dragging her into the black van, and they went straight to the hotel.

It was a long day for both. They were so tired that they just wanted to sleep under the sheets of the comfortable hotel bed. Not for their luck, everything became even more complicated when they realized that the immense suite of that hotel had only one bed. A king sized bed. Perfect for a couple on a honeymoon. But of course, they were not a couple nor they were on a honeymoon.
Lisa offered to sleep in the couch at the spacious living room next to the bedroom, but Jennie didn't let her.
This is how Lisa was then, under the white sheets of the hotel, looking at the ceiling, admiring the seconds that passed, without the possibility of sleeping for the sole and simple reason that Jennie was by her side. The mysterious girl with feline eyes.

————————————————————
Wow, it's been ages since I last updated! I'm so sorry I have been busy with school but I promise I'll be more active from now on. I hope you like this new chapter <3
More interesting things are about to come in the next chapters. please remember to vote if u haven't yet! Thank for your messages and support. I read you all :)
For any suggestions or advices please don't bother on commenting them. I love y'all. See y'all later <3