Chapter 10

Jennie's POV

The day started with an irritating sound coming from my phone, it was my alarm.

"Shit," I cursed in my head knowing the long day of work ahead, just thinking about it gives me a headache.A voice brings me out of my thoughts.

"What the fuck is that-" I heard coming from the other side of the bed, reminding me that there was the girl on the plane.

''uh sorry my alarm'' I got out of my bed to turn it off and head to the bathroom.I saw how she was surprised, she jumped out of bed and still in her sleep she analyzes the unfamiliar surroundings, I guess I did not record that she was here with me.

''Hello...'' I greeted her nonchalantly entering the bathroom to shower. '' I have some meetings to attend today. You can go out if you want, I come later in the night.''

She had taken a moment to understand what I had said and nodded. "Yes ... since I am here, I will be taking pictures of the surroundings."

I looked at her, taking the beauty in front of me for a moment. With her disheveled hair and soft skin. I traced with my eyes from her big orbs to her jaw.

"uhh..so.." She started with an awkward tone and scratching her nape.

I blushed a little when I realized that she surprised me looking. And I immediately turned around to close the bathroom door.

''uhh yeah. I'm going to shower now''. I closed the door thinking about what was going with me. I heard a small giggle behind the door and smiled as I prepared to go under the water.A few minutes after I got out of the shower, I wrapped myself in the hotel towel and left the bathroom where the steam from the hot water was still confined. Lisa was sitting on her bed looking towards the window that showed the tall buildings of the center of Tokyo and when she heard the closing of my suitcase open to take out my clothes, she turned around.

Immediately blushing and clearing her throat she said in a slightly hoarse voice. ''Oh-my...sorry, sorry. I didn't realize when-uh-you came out of-uh-the bathroom...''

I giggled a little at her shyness. ''Don't worry'' I said. There was silence for a few seconds so I decided to ask what I thought during the shower. 

''So-uhh. Well I have to go to some meetings but I'm leaving later so I was thinking if..hm... you wanted to join me? I mean... if you want to come, it's not like you were going to see me eat by myself or anything I mea- ''

''I would love to''. She cut me off before I could ramble on. "I mean, yes, I would like to."''yeah?'' I asked forming a smile on my face.''Yes'' she nodded giving me a reassuring smile...."You order whatever you want, It's my treat."''Oh thanks. But I just want pancakes and a chocolate milk.'' she smiled.I turned to look at the expectant waitress who came to take our order. I smiled internally apologizing for the delay. "Hm..so, some pancakes and a chocolate milk for her and for me the usual..." The waitress nodded and left the table, leaving us alone once more, not knowing what to say. She was looking at me, I felt it. The slightly warm tingling sensation that will remain on my right profile said it all. I turned around and we looked at each other. Those big honey orbs swallowing me deep, very deep. When I realize what I was doing I took my gaze elsewhere, trying to find something else, anything that could get me out of the depth of her eyes. And clearing her throat she also realized the tension that was persisting between the two and decided to cut the silence and instantly forgetting what had happen a moment ago. And I decide to cooperate.

"So ... uhm Jennie ..."

I looked at her expectantly. ''yes Lisa?''

She was silent as if she was thinking what to say. ''uh... so... are you hungry? ''