Chapter 11

Lisa's POV

The sound of cars outside my window woke me up from the dream I was in and honestly I would have preferred to never to wake up when I felt the pain.

''Fuck, what is this pain ?!''

My head was throbbing so hard that I wasn't sure if it could explode any moment. My eyelids felt heavy and when I decided to open them I instantly retracted myself. 

The light coming from the window was helping the terrible headache. And to escape such  intruder, I covered myself with the sheets, looking for a refuge that would save me. The sheets gave off a strong floral scent that was unknown. And that's when I remembered, I'm not at home.

My eyes adjusted to the light from the window and my surroundings became known again. The hotel I had slept in was more or less the same as I remembered leaving it yesterday afternoon. I was alone in bed. I turned my head and found some painkillers, a glass of water and a note on the nightstand. I smiled. I took the pills in two gulps and finished the water from the dryness of my mouth.Finally, I stretched and with a big sigh I got out of bed. I took the note and read it with a smile. But that smile quickly faded when I got to final dot.

"What ?!" I almost ran out of the bedroom but slowed down when the hangover made the pain in my head stronger.

"Jennie?" I called once. "Jennieee ... hello?" Twice. ''shit'' I sighed.I made it to the kitchen in case I might be able to find her eating, but found nothing more than a bag of unopened hot-dogs but cold over the course of the night.

I felt guilty, of course it's my fault. But now what could I do?

I then decided to do what Jennie had asked me to do in the note I read a few minutes ago.

.

.

.

My fingertips ran over the ink for what seemed like the nth time since I got on the plane. I looked out the window for a second to appreciate the clouds that were in the sky, so carelessly letting go by the wind that surrounded them. I sighed and read it one last time before shredding the note and putting it in the trash can on my seat.

Lisa,

I guess you already saw the painkillers and the water. That will help you feel better after yesterday. I returned to Seoul early in the morning but everything is at your disposal for when you want to leave, I left everything ready. We don't really know each other but it was nice meeting you. Take care and please forget about me. Do not look for me.

Jennie

.

.

.

I heard the loud noise coming from the entrance door of my house.

'shit,  I can't even rest properly in my own house'

I got up and without worrying about looking appropriate, with only a stocking on my right foot, disheveled hair and smeared makeup; I crossed the corridor and opened the door.

''My goodness! Look at what state you are in! Lisa why the hell didn't you answer my phone calls? I've been calling you since this afternoon! ''

''I ran out of battery '' I left the door open for her to enter and headed to the kitchen.

"Damn, someone is grumpy today..."

''Shut up Rosie I'm not in the mood for jokes'' I took a chocolate milk out of the fridge and started drinking it.

''No shit, sherlock'' with a tone of irony, she rolled her eyes

I ignored her and headed to my bedroom 

''Anyway. That's why I came Lis. There's this new bar a few minutes from here and it looks great. Maybe today is our lucky day huh?'' Raising her eyebrows with a mischievous smile.

''Chae, I already told you I'm not in the mood. I do not want to go''

'' hey Lis, don't be party pooper. I know that since you saw that girl in the park, you haven't stopped- ''

I threw her a pillow before she could finish. ''OMG. Shut up''

''I will if you come with me...'' she pouted.

''ugh..fine. And that's just because I don't even want to be here alone. ''

"Sure...Anyway, hurry up, I want to get into action!"

''you are incorrigible'' I chuckled

''I know'' she winked

.

.

.

"Okay Lisa, you're going to tell me right now what is your problem!"

''Rosie..Rosie..who said I had a problem? ''

''Lisa please. We have been in this bar for an hour and you have already rejected 3 girls and 1 boy. And all you have done is look at your already empty glass! ''

''I told you I wasn't in the mood and you still brought me with you! How else do you want me to behave!? ''

''Okay, that's it. I can't stand this anymore''

Chaeyoung grabbed me by the ear and led us to the balcony part of the bar.

'' ouch..ouch..stop! That fucking hurts !!'' I hissed in pain.''Listen to me you big fat monkey...We're not leaving here until you tell me what happened! Since you left that day, you have not been well and that's why, you Lalisa Manoban are going to explain to me what the hell is happening to you!! ''

I growled when she took us both to somewhere to sit and looked at me expectantly.

''ugh. All right!''

She smiled knowing that she had won and waited for me to start ...

''It all started when I was late the day I was going to Thailand. And because I was distracted watching something, I ran into a Japanese woman with whom I confused our airline tickets so I basically took with hers and she took mine... ''

-----------------------

Heyy! Thank you for everyone that is voting and supporting this story. I know this one was a bit short but next chapters are more interesting and full of things you will not expect :D. Okay so hope you enjoy and please, vote and comment if you can so I can know that you like the story <3 Love y'all! see y'all soon (hopefully in a week :P)