0.3

; breathe in, breathe out.
✖️third person✖️

"Kris?" Sofia called from the other end of the line.

"Yes, Sofia?" Kris replied. Sofia's confusion on her feelings had her at the edge of her seat.

"I don't know what I'm feeling right now." She sighed.

"You're always confused about your feelings." Kris chuckled lightly. It was true.

"Well, I've been confused on this for a long time now and I really need your help." Sofia said as she placed her bag beside her. She leaned back on the tree as the sun beamed down on her.

"Wow, this sounds so important to make me sleep late huh?" They both giggled.

"You're not really the person who sleeps early, Kris." It was true. She didn't sleep earlier than 11 pm. They always had to talk. See, Kris lives in the Philippines and right now, the boys and Sofia are in New York. And even though they were miles apart, they still stayed friends.

"Okay, okay you got me. What's this thing bothering you?" She asked.

"I- I think I like Ca-"

"Oh my god!" she screamed through the other line, stopping Sofia from finishing her sentence. Kris was estatic. She was happy. But then she was sad. But for her best friend she was happy. "Does he know?"

"No, and I'm not planning on telling him because I just /think/ so, I don't know." She rambled.

"Awww! Sofia is in love with C-a-l-u-m!" She exclaimed.

"No I'm not! I'm not in love!" She argued back.

"Not in love with who?" Calum sat beside her.

"Hey Kris, I'll talk to you when you wake up, okay?" Sofia hung up and turned to Calum.

"Who were you talking about with little Kris?" He asked whilst he brought out a bag of chips.

"Someone," she replied. Yeah, it was a someone. Someone whose name is Calum Thomas Hood.

"Aw, I thought we told each other everything!" He pouted. She thought he looked cute.

"You're so cute!" she pinched his cheeks.

"I ain't cute! I'm punk rock!" He whined.

"Isn't that Michael's line?" They both laughed. It was a beautiful afternoon.

"Let's go to the café down the road, shall we?" He held out a hand for her. She then gladly took his hand.

"We shall."

[ a.n; short ain't it? well get used to it! nah just joking I love you 😘😆😘❤️ ]