I Love You (Maylor) *part 1*

Brian

It was a cold winter night. The weather was windy and rainy. I was home alone and I was sitting in my living room sitting near the fireplace and looking outside the window. It was a usual thing to look outside the window and look at the rainy London weather but it was also quite depressing. Not often the weather was sunny and I felt melancholic. I was so lonely and I needed someone. Not anyone else. I needed Roger. My best friend. My crush. I need him close to me. Right next to me. On rainy and depressing days I would love to cuddle with him in the sofa, giving kisses to each other and drinking hot chocolate together. But I know this will never happen. He is straight and also got a girlfriend. He had been with many women. I will be just dreaming forever.

It got late and I started feeling tired. I went to my bedroom and opened the lights. I sat down the bed and got off my shoes and changed to my warm pajamas. I got under the cold covers of my bed. I had a double bed so I took one of the pillows and hugged it thinking I was holding Roger in my arms and then I fell asleep.

I heard a usual annoying sound. It was my stupid alarm. It was 6:30 am. I hardly got up and close it. I stretched myself before getting up from bed. I got to the bathroom and washed my teeth. Then I decided to take a shower because I just realized I smelled like a pig. I turned on the water and waited until it got warm and took off my clothes. As soon as the water got warm I got in and let out a groan as the hot water hit my back. It felt just like heaven.

I finished showering and I dried myself and my hair and I went to my room to get dressed.

I opened my wardrobe and looked around to find something nice and warm to wear today. My eyes laid on my favorite sweater. I also picked my dark blue jeans and my black leather shoes. I got dressed and made my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I made myself some English breakfast because I was hungry af.

As I finished my breakfast I took my coat, my car keys and made my way to the studio.

As I arrived there were only John and Roger. Freddie still didn't arrive yet. He is late as usual.

"Good morning Bri" I heard Roger and John say. "Good morning guys" I said smiling. I sat down on a chair and took my guitar and I started practicing a bit. Roger was chatting with John. I laid my eyes on the beautiful boy and I tested every part on him. I looked at his face and thought how beautiful can a man be. My eyes went further down to his body and then on his ass. He had a very nice ass that I wanted to spank it. I was still studying the beautiful blonde boy until I heard a voice kicking me completely out of my thoughts. "Briii. Brian are you listening?" I looked at Roger. "Oh...yes Rog?" I said like an idiot. "I was talking to you Bri" Roger said with a little laugh. "Oh sorry Rog. I was lost in my thoughts" I excused myself. "What were you thinking about mate?" Roger asked me sitting next to me. "Oh...nothing very important" I smiled to him. I turned and faced him. He was so Gorgeous I just wanted to kiss him that moment. We looked into each others eyes. I leaned over slowly and I looked at his beautiful kissable lips but before i would do anything wrong and stupid Freddie arrived luckily.

"Goodmorning darlings" Freddie said while he got in. "You're late again Fred" Roger said. "Yeah I know I apologize" Freddie said slightly giggling. "Well guys let's get to work now" Freddie said.

A few hours passed and it was time to leave from the studio. Freddie John were already gone. Me and Roger were left alone. I was getting ready to leave until Roger stopped me. "Hey Bri. Uh...do you want to go out to a bar with me if you're not busy?" Roger said smiling. "Well sure Rog I would like that" I said with a small smile. "Great then we should get going then" Roger said leaving the studio.

We both got in our cars and made our way to a near bar.

As we arrived we both got out of our cars and entered the bar. "I'll pay for you drink Bri" Roger said. "Oh come on don't be too kind! I can pay for my drink you don't have to do ir" I said laughing. "No Brian since I invited you for a drink I'll pay" Roger laughed back. "Well what do I say now? Thanks. But I'll give the money back tomorrow" I said. "Brian come on don't" Roger said. "Alright alright. Thanks Rog" i said smiling.

Roger ordered us two of our favorite beers and we chatted about random things and laughed. While time passed we ordered some more other drinks. "Roger I think these are enough drinks for today. I am driving" I said. "Yeah you're right me too" Roger said. "I think we should get going. I'm feeling tired " I said. "Bri can i stay at yours for tonight?"Roger asked looking quite embarrassed. "Sure Roger no problem. But why?" I asked him. "I don't know...well my girlfriend dumped me" he said upset looking on the ground. "Oh Roger that's awful. But why? You are the one who often dumps your girlfriends" I said quite giggling "I know. She left me for someone else. He she was often being a bitch anyway." he said giggling. "So Rog if you want to come over to my place for tonight there's no problem. I'm also very lonely and I think a night with my best friend wouldn't hurt" I said. "Thanks Bri. I love spending time with you more than Freddie actually" Roger said. "Well I think we should get going. I'm already feeling tired" I said yawning. "Also be careful while driving. No running you've drunk a bit too much. I said warning him. "Same with you Bri" he said quite giggling. He leaned close and gave me a small kiss on the cheek before he made his way out of the bar. I was quite shocked. My crush just kissed my cheek. I just melted. I felt lost for a moment. "Brian are you coming?" Roger said "oh...y-yes I'm coming " I said making my way out of the bar.

As we both got out of the bar we made our way to our cars. We both drove to my place safely. We both entered my home. "Rog do you want to sleep on the sofa or on my bed? I can sleep on the sofa if you want and you'll take my bed which is more comfortable. "Brian can I sleep with you in your bed if you don't mind?" Roger asked shyly. I was going to explode from excitement "sure Rog no problem" I said smiling.

We made our way to my room. As I opened the light Roger sat on my bed. "Wow you bed is very comfy" he said bouncing "yeah I know" I said giggling. "I have a pair of pajamas for you Rog" I said placing the pajamas on the bed. "Thanks Bri" Roger said

I went to the bathroom to wash my teeth. I looked to my mirror. I saw Roger changing to my pajamas. He took off his shirt and threw it on the corner of the room. He looked so hot. I felt myself getting hard "shit" I quietly said. I didn't want Roger to see my erection. I closed the bathroom door and jacked off.

A few minutes after I was done I went to my bedroom. Roger was already in bed waiting for me. "You're late Bri. Did you take a big shit in there?" He said laughing. "Mhm" I said laughing.

I changed to my pajamas and I've seen Roger looking at me up and down biting his bottom lip while I was changing. As I wore my pajamas I went on my bed and we both got under the covers. "Bri your bed feels sooo nice" Roger said getting comfortable. "Yeah I hope you'll have a nice sleep Rog" I said smiling at him. We both looked into each other's eyes. I couldn't look away. He looks so beautiful. Suddenly Roger leaned close to me and pressed his lips against mine. I couldn't believe it. He really kissed me. I leaned in the kiss and we both shared a lovely unforgettable kiss. Suddenly he pulled away. "I...I love you Brian" Roger said out of breath. "I love you too Roger. I always did" I said leaning and sharing another kiss but this time more passionate. We both pulled away for breath. "You're a great kisser Bri. You're better than any other girl I've kissed. I'm impressed " he said giggling. "Well I'm glad you think I'm a great kisser. You're also very good kisser" I said smiling at him. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked him shyly. He smiled and gave me a big kiss. He pulled away. "I'll take that as a yes" yes both laughed. "I love you Brian" Roger said. "I love you too Roger" I said giving him a gently kiss on the lips. "I think we should go to sleep " I said yawning. "Yeah I feel very tired " Roger said. I went to close the light. I went back to the bed. "Goodnight my love" I said pressing a kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight Brimi" Roger said giving me a last kiss on the lips and we both fell asleep into each other's arms. This was the best day of my life

*helloooo queenies I hope you enjoyed this one. The next one is smut. And if you don't like it don't read it. See ya soon lovies*