Baby boy (Dealor) *SMUT*

* I'm warning y'all this is a SMUT. Don't like it don't ready. For my dirty queenies I hope you'll enjoy this story. Lots of love!💜*

Roger

I came back from home early in the morning between 6:45 after I came back from a trip to see my family and I walked to my bedroom and the first thing I saw was my boyfriend sleeping on our bed fully naked without any covers on his body. My eyes winded a bit. He looked so beautiful. Like an angel sleeping on my bed. I also missed him so much.

I got closer to my bed and sat on my side I usually sleep and I took a closer look of my boyfriend's body. He was laying on his stomach. I gave him a little kiss on the forehead and rubbed his head slowly. John is a hard sleeper and you can hardly wake him up especially in the mornings.

I took my hand slowly and placed it on his soft bottom. I was making sure I won't wake him up.

I slowly moved my hand around his one cheek and then went to the other feeling his soft and smooth skin. John didn't mind at all. I bet he doesn't feel anything now.

I moved my hands down his legs feeling more of his soft skin massaging them with my thumbs and then I came back to his bottom. An idea came to my head. A little stupid idea. I leaned my head close to his bottom and spread his cheeks slightly. I stuck my tongue out and laid a small licks on his little hole. He tasted so good.

I kept licking his entrance and then I pushed my tongue inside him eating him out. To my surprise he didn't wake up. He just started slightly moving his hips and letting out small moans. I smirked and continue eating the young man out.

I then pulled away. I took the bottle of lube that was laying in my drawer and squeezed some on my fingers. 'I bet he definitely will wake up now' I said to myself and slowly pushed a finger inside him but no reaction at all. John is so talented.

I started moving my finger in and out of him and then I insert a second finger and there I got some reaction of him. He squirmed and groaned but he didn't wake up. I then started to move my fingers in and out of him and then I found his prostate and he let out a gasp as he woke up and I quickly pulled out my fingers.

"Roger you came home!...but what the hell are you doing!?" John said hugging me looking a bit confused.  "Hello baby boy. I just wanted to...surprise you" I said hugging back and awkwardly laughing. "I didn't expect that kind of surprise" John said giggling.

"I'm sorry Deaky. I hope I didn't hurt you much" I said bringing John closer to him and wrapping my arms around the young boy. "No you didn't hurt me. I can say I enjoyed it" John said. "I didn't expect you would be such a hard sleeper. That's a talent" I said laughing.

"Roger now shut up and fuck me!" John said grabbing me from my shirt and giving me a big kiss. "I have been waiting for that dick to fuck me for two weeks" John said unbuttoning my shirt. "Woah woah Deaky I see you really missed my big cock" I said surprised.

He took off my shirt and started to unzip my jeans and quickly taking them off leaving me with on an underwear. "Hey baby boy do you want to touch it?" I said smirking and I took John's hand and brought it close to my erection. "Mm so big" he said rubbing it.

I then took off my underwear and my erection sprang free. I went close to the young boy who was laying on his back spreading his legs wide apart exposing everything. "Oh John you can understand how beautiful you look" I said kissing John's lips. John blushed like a tomato. He was so cute.

I took the lube and placed some liquid on my cock. "Are you ready baby boy?" I said looking deep into his eyes. "As always" John said winking at me.

I slowly pushed in letting out a satisfied moan and so did John. He was so tight. "Oh baby boy you are so so tight" I said groaning. "Just for you" John said breathing heavily.

I started moving slowly in and out of the boy making sure I won't hurt him. "Roger please go faster" John begged and so I did. I thrust in and out of the boy fast and hard. "Ohh Rogeeer yeah harder!" John screamed scratching my back.

I continued pounding inside John letting small moans escape my mouth. "R-Roger!...omg right there yes! D-don't stop!" John moaned out loud as I pressed hard on his prostate.

"Ugh...do you like that baby boy?" I groaned as I continued repeatedly pounding on his sweet spot. John went crazy. "Oh Roger! I-I'm so close!" John screamed out of pleasure. "Then...cum for me baby boy...Let's cum together " I said breathing heavily and so he did. He came all over our bodies with a loud moan and I followed cumming after him filling him up letting a long satisfied moan and I slowly pulled out and laid next to John both of us staying out of breath

"Roger...that was so amazing...I love you" John weakly said kissing me. "I know. I would do anything to make my baby boy feel good. I love you John" I said kissing his forehead and we both drifted off to sleep

The end

*so how was it u pervs? I hope you did. I know it wasn't that big but it's something.  Well see ya next time with some FROGER. Tell me if you want fluff or smut or I'll probably make two parts so I will be fair💜*