Jealousy (Froger) part 2 *SMUT*

Roger

Me and Freddie shared a passionate kiss. Getting more heated each time. He held my face in his hands.

He gently pushed me on the bed and he laid on top of me placing kisses on my neck and to my bare chest going lower and lower sucking on my skin leaving love bites. Soft moans escaped my mouth.

He went down my erected cock and placed a small kiss on the tip and I let out a gasp. He took my cock in his hand and started stroking it slowly. He lowered his head wrapped his soft plump lips around the head and slowly swirled his tongue around it bringing me pleasure. He went lower and took his whole cock down his throat and I gasped in pleasure.

After a few minutes of sucking my cock off he pulled away. He took my legs and spread them wide apart exposing everything. He went down to my hole and stuck his tongue out slowly licking his hole and swirling his tongue around it giving me pleasure. "Freddie please I need you" I pleaded. "Be patient baby" Freddie said as he reached to his drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom he kept inside.

He carefully put the condom on his cock and spread some lube on his two fingers. He brought his fingers close to my hole and rubbed them on it placing lube all over my hole. He the slowly pressed one finger inside my ass making me gasp out of pain. It was my very first time and I knew it would hurt a bit. "Tell me if it hurts darling. I can stop if you want" he said brushing my hair off of my face. "No no please go on. I like it" I said. So he pushed a second finger in and slowly started moving them stretching me out. It felt quite better. He then pressed his fingers against my prostate and it made me let out a loud gasp and moan. "O-omg!" I moaned out in pleasure. "Does it feel good baby?" Freddie asked moving his fingers in and out of me faster each time. "Yees don't stop!" I shouted in pleasure.

He then pulled his fingers out. He took both of my legs and placed them up his shoulders and he lined his cock against my hole. "Are you ready baby" he asked kissing my lips. "I'm so ready" I replied feeling quite nervous.

He slowly pushed inside me and I moaned out loud. It was so big. He started thrusting in and out of me slowly and my eyes closed shut from pain. "Does it hurt darling? Should I pull out"? He asked me kissing my cheek softly. "No no it's ok...please move" I said looking into his deep brown eyes. And so he moved once more slowly giving me time to get used of the uncomfortable painful feeling.

Soon I felt more pleasure than pain and begged him for more. "Please Freddie go faster" I begged and so he did. He pounded in and out of my fast and hard each time pounding into my sweet spot making me moan and groan loud. Everything felt so good. "Ohh Freddie fuck yes! Don't stop baby!" I shouted as he  pounded on my prostate continuously. "Do I make you feel good baby"? He said between breaths kissing my lips. "Freddie...w-wait stop!" I shouted and he suddenly stopped looking at me worried. "What's wrong baby? I'm I hurting you"? He asked as he pulled out looking nervous. "No no it's not that. I want to change position. I want to ride you Freddie. So bad" I said biting my lip. "Do as you want baby boy".

I got on top of him and I position myself. I took his cock in my hand and placed it under my hole and slowly sunk down on it leaving a groan. "That's so good baby" Freddie said as I started bouncing up and down his cock. I couldn't stop myself from moaning out loud. Everything felt so good. Our bodies so hot and sweaty.

My breath got heavier as I felt myself getting closer to cum. "Freddie...I'm getting...so close..." I said between breaths. "Cum for me baby" he replied and by then I painted his chest and stomach with my cum as I let out a long moan and my body twitched. Soon Freddie shot his hot cum deep inside of me.

I lay next to him and he pulled me close to him and we cuddled. "That was amazing Freddie" I said kissing his lips. "I know darling. It was awesome" he smiled to my kissing back.

"Mary is about to come back I think. We better get dressed quickly" he said as he got out of bed. "Freddie?..." I said looking on the floor sitting at the edge of the bed. "What are you gonna do with Mary? You already cheated on her...are you still gonna be together?" I said feeling quite upset. I wanted Freddie to be mine. Maybe I sound selfish but I just love him so much. Even more than Mary does.

Freddie just kept silent for a while thinking what should he say. "Darling I really don't know what to do. I love Mary but lately something is going on between us. We don't talk to each other much. We argue often...I don't feel the same for her anymore. I love her but I'm not in love with her" Freddie said looking at the floor.

I came closer to him and placed a hand on his shoulder and he turned to face me. "Freddie you have to choose. You can't keep doing that to her. It also hurts me" I said in an upset voice. "I'll see what I can do darling don't worry. I want to be with you so much" he said kissing my hand gently and I rested my head on his shoulder.

2 weeks later

"Freddie we can't keep up like this you know"! I heard Mary yelling as I was washing the dishes. They had another argument. Not unusual.

"I think it's better for us to split up! I'm tired of your shit!" She yelled again.

After a few minutes of arguing I saw Freddie heading down the stairs holding a bag probably with his stuff. Mary must have kicked him out. What a bitch.

"Come with me we're leaving baby" he told me as he came closer and held my hand in his. "She kicked you out"? I asked him. "Yeah but it's fine. We didn't go well anyway. Now you're officially mine Roger" he said as he leaned close and we kissed. "I own another house in another town and we will live there together" he said smiling and I smiled back.

I packed my stuff and went to the car were Freddie was waiting for me. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I finally won this man's heart. He really does deserves someone better than Mary.

*well well my queenies as you can see I'm back again. This may wasn't the best story I've ever written but I tried my best. I hope I'll do better on the next one that is BREAKY my darlings. I also take requests so don't be shy to give me some of your ideas. See ya!*