just give it to me (Breaky) *smut*

John

"UGH I JUST CAN'T TAKE YOU SOMETIMES" I yelled at Brian while we had another argument and left the room with a loud bang on the door. We often have arguments about every single careless thing. I don't know if I can keep up with him anymore.

I went out of home to get some fresh air and calm down for a bit. I am the reason we started an argument. I complain about everything. I feel bad though for this. How I wish I could fix our relationship. I love Brian I really do.

I came back home and the first thing I saw was Brian sitting on the sofa with only his boxers and holding a whip in his hand. 'Oh shit' I thought to myself. "Go to our room and get undressed and when I get there the first thing I wanna see is your ass" Brian softly said next to my ear. "Brian this is ridic-" before I even finish my sentence he hit my butt hard with the whip. It hurt really bad. "No talking and do as I say slut" he firmly said and I did as he said. Now this was something new. It turned me on though.

I went to our bedroom and I got fully undressed and fell on my hands and knees showing off my ass as he ordered.

I heard the door open and I got even more excited about what was about to come. I felt a hard smack on my ass and I let out a moan. "Are you gonna be a good boy"? He whispered close to my ear with a low sexy voice. "No" I said teasingly and I felt a harder smack on my ass causing me to moan louder and getting harder each time. "I said are you gonna be a good boy?" Brian asked again rubbing my now red ass. "Yes daddy" I said in an innocent voice and he groaned. "That's what I want to hear baby" he said pulling me into a passionate messy kiss.

Soon we pulled away and he placed me on my back. He took my arms and he tied them on top of my head with handcuffs.

He then started laying kissed on my chin and neck making me moan out of pleasure as he sucked the skin of my neck leaving love bites.

He went lower to my chest kissing and sucking here and there. He got close to my right nipple gently sucked on it making me arch my back and groan. He swirled his tongue around it and kissing it than he moved to the left one repeating the same thing. I let our small moans. Feeling his warm mouth and lips on my skin was very hot and pleasurable for me.

As he finished playing with my nipples he moved lower on my body still placing kisses until he reached to the area my hard cock was. He took it in his hand and started stroking at it slowly. "Ah Brian" I moaned out and he smacked my thigh making me groan in pain and pleasure. "No talking you little slut" he ordered. "Yes daddy" I said as my cock twitched at his words.

He placed his warm lips around the the head of my dick making me gasp. He started sucking and swirling his tongue around it making me arch my back and moan in pleasure. He went further down my cock taking the whole thing down his throat making a gag noise.

He continued sucking it until he pulled away let a teasing lick on the head. "Daddy no please don't stop. I'm so close" I begged like a puppy and he grinned at me. He took my arms and tied them on the headboard. He went to his drawer and took out a vibrating dildo.

He went close to me and spread my legs wide apart. He lubed up the toy and slowly place in inside me and turned it on. "Oh s-shit" I said out of pleasure as the toy vibrated against my prostate.

"I'll have to go for now because I have a job to do. If I see you cum before i come back you'll be punished. Got it baby?" He said before getting dressed and leaving the room. "Brian you can't leave me like that!" I yelled but he was already gone. I didn't know if I could take it for a long time.

20 minutes passed and I was sweating like crazy. I needed to cum so bad.

I heard the bedroom door open. 'Oh finally' I thought. "Oh you were such a strong boy for me he said as he sat close to me on the bed and I shook my head to say yes. He then pulled the vibrating dildo out of me and I let a shaky breath. "I guess you deserve the real thing" he said as he started undress himself.

He spread my and he placed his body between them. "I'm gonna fuck you so good baby" we whispered next to my ear and he pressed the tip of his dick inside me making me bite my lip. He slowly went deeper inside me and then started thrusting in and out of me slowly at first and getting faster with each thrust he made making me moan loudly as each thrust on my sweet spot repeatedly taking me closer to orgasm.

"D-daddy...please let me cum" I begged him. "Does my baby...need to cum so...badly?" He said between breaths. "Y-yes please daddy...I can't hold it anymore". "Then cum for daddy baby boy". I came immediately with my mouth gaping open and no voice being able to come out. It was the best sex I've ever had. Soon Brian came inside feeling his hot cum filling me up.

He pulled out and he untied me from the cuffs and laid next to me both of us breathing heavily. "I love you Brian" I said as he pulled me close to him to cuddle. "I love you too John" he said kissing my forehead and he brushed my hair with his arm. "I'm sorry for being a total dick sometimes" I confessed. "I also apologize for my actions too. We can try to fix our relationship baby" he said kissing my lips and I agreed. Then we fell asleep happily holding each other.

* hello my dirty queenies this is the end of the story I hoped you enjoyed it even if it was shit. I tried my best. The next one will be a Frian fluff. Don't forget that I take requests and tell me some of your ideas if you like. See ya soon darlings💜*