Take all my love (Frian) *fluff*

Brian

I slowly opened my eyes from the morning sunlight. I turned away from the annoying sun on my face and came across my beautiful boyfriend sleeping peacefully. His long dark hair were on his face blocking his beauty so I took my hand and softly brushed them off making sure I won't wake him up. Listening to his soft snoring made my heart melt.

I slowly got up from bed as silent as possible and I made my way down the kitchen to make him a nice breakfast in bed.

I made Freddie a nice toast and a cup of tea and a fruit salad. I went up to our room. He was still sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up but he can't sleep forever.

I sat on my knees next to him and slightly shook him giving him kisses all over his face. "Freddie? Love it's time to wake up" I softly said and he hummed. He slowly opened his beautiful eyes and smiled to me.

"What do you want you fucker?" He said giggling. "Good morning to you too Freddie" I said laughing. "Good morning " he replied still giggling. He is so cute. "Look I've made you breakfast" I said as I placed it on his legs. "Brian you shouldn't have" he said blushing. "Anything for you my love" I said kissing his cheek. "You're so sweet" he said as he started eating his breakfast. I love him so much.

I left the room. "Where are you going?" Freddie asked. "To the bathroom" I replied. I made my way to the bathroom and I filled the bathtub with water and also added bubbles. I made sure the water would be warm and relaxing for Freddie.

"What's taking you so long?!" He shouted from the other room. I got out of the bathroom and I went to our room. Without saying anything I picked Freddie on my arms. "What are you doing you idiot! Put me down!" He laughed. "You'll see" I giggled

We entered the bathroom and by then I set him down. "Undress mrs. Piggy " I said slightly giggling. "Aw Bri you prepared this for me?" He said and his face brightened. "Yes and now get in" I said.

I helped him get in the bathtub and as he slowly sunk down to the warm water and he exhaled in satisfaction. "That's so relaxing Bri. I real needed that" he said feeling like an angel in heaven. "I really thought you needed that. You were being too busy going to work every day and you didn't have much time for yourself" I said as i gave him a shoulder massage.

"Come in join me. The water is amazing " Freddie said with pleading eyes. "Well sure. Yes" I said.

As I joined him on the bathtub I took him in my arms and he layed on top of me with his head on my chest seeming to be completely relaxed. I smiled at him and started petting his head and playing with his dark hair. It was such a magic moment. A moment I don't want to forget. "I love you" he mumbled as his eyes met mine. I looked deeply inside them and replied "I love you too" while I kissed softly his forehead and he kissed my lips in response. One day I'll marry the man of my dreams.

*well hello hello. It's been a while to show up here. Tell me about another queen ship story you desire and if you want give me some of your ideas. Love you queenies💜💜*