Chapter Thirteen

Seungwan gritted her teeth as she fought against the rope that tied her to the chair, her jaw having a bruise from the punch that Sinb gave her.

Seulgi stood next to Joohyun, in cuffs as they were still not sure of the girl's behavior, but she was quiet around Joohyun.

"Seungwan-ssi, what do you remember?" Joohyun said, as Seungwan groaned, relaxing as she leaned back.

"You... The syndicate gave orders for me to kill you all, even Seulgi. But I wouldn't let that happen... Seulgi... Seulgi is my best friend." Seungwan said, as she stared at Seulgi who assuredly smiled at her.

"There are names that frequent my dreams... One is Joohyun, just like the name that Seulgi faintly remembers... The other one is stronger, and I remember a face and a name..." Seungwan said, her eyes wandering the room--

"Park Jisoo... That's you, isn't it?" Seungwan said, as Jihyo widened her eyes, her tears falling as she stared at the girl.

Joohyun widened her eyes, as she stared at Jihyo, who slowly stepped forward.

"They... They said you were dead. You were the reason why I joined this agency, to kill the people who killed you. Now that you're alive and you're one of them. .. I don't know what to do..." Jihyo said, as she cried, Nayeon hugging her.

"You... My dreams are filled with you. I saw you earlier, fleeing with these girls. I could have killed you on the spot, but I couldn't put my hand on the trigger. Tell me, who am I to you?" Seungwan said, as Jihyo rushed and fell to her knees, holding Seungwan's hand.

"You are the love of my life. You are my best friend, my lover, my wife." Jihyo said, as Seungwan began to cry, the spell of the syndicate on her memories already gone as she kissed Jihyo's forehead.

"How sweet." Seulgi said, still a little cold around Joohyun, but manageable, as unlike Seungwan the girl was tortured to the point that she lost her memories due to the stress, not by the machine that the syndicate used on her.

"Better behave, if you want to be off those cuffs." Joohyun said silently, as Seulgi smirked.

"Dominant, I see." Seulgi said, as she leaned unto Joohyun, the girl gritting her teeth as she moved away from the girl, as Seulgi chuckled.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon pulled Jihyo away from Seungwan, Seungwan fought the ties, thrashing and groaning as she fought to reach Jihyo.

"We still have to test her, Jihyo. We'll let her go once she's clear." Joohyun said, as she ushered everyone outside, leaving her, Joohyun, Yong Sun and Moonbyul inside the room, Seungwan tiredly sitting and leaning unto the chair.

"How are you, Seungwan?" Joohyun asked, as she made Seulgi stand next to the girl.

"I want to see Jisoo again. If you hurt her, I will not hesitate to kill you all." Seungwan said, as Joohyun smiled.

"We won't harm her, because she is our friend. We protect each other. Anyways, do you want me to tell you about yourself?" Joohyun said, as Seungwan chuckled and nodded.

"You are Son Seungwan or Wendy, one of the original members of the Eclipse aside from Yerim, Moonbyul and Seulgi.

They retold her past, not knowing that another member ran away.

Hwang Sinb... Where are you?