four - imagine (part 1/2)

*this imagine is partially inspired by another imagine i read, i don't remember which one because i read so many (lol) but i do not take credit for this whole idea!*

finn's pov

i was hanging out with wyatt at my house, and we were both just on instagram. i went to my explore page, finding the typical mileven, fillie, and even fack edits. i scrolled through but came to a stop when a gorgeous girl came up. "whoa," i said, sitting up.

"what?" i tilted my phone so wyatt could see and he whistled. "pretty cute. who is she?"

"i don't know..." i clicked into her profile. "y/n l/n. apparently she makes youtube videos."

"i'll look her up." wyatt said, pulling out his laptop. i continued scrolling through her feed, finding pictures from premiers and such.

"i don't think she only does youtube though," i said as i showed wyatt my phone again. it showed a picture of her in a beautiful dress with the caption 'searching for answers premier!!' "how have i never heard of her before?" i asked.

"i don't know," wyatt said as he got her youtube page pulled up. i looked at her most recent post, which was posted an hour ago, and the caption was 'get ready for me on jimmy fallon tonight!' along with a funny picture of her, from nose up, with curlers and hands coming in from the sides to do her makeup.

"she's on jimmy fallon tonight!" i exclaimed.

"cool!" wyatt said as he pulled up her most recent video. it was titled 'which restaurant has the best mac and cheese?' with a thumbnail of her with a goofy smile surrounded by bowls of mac and cheese. wyatt clicked on it and we started watching.

by the end of the video, we were both crying laughing because she was so funny and crazy. "she is such a crackhead and i love it!" i said, wiping my tears away.

"for real!"

we continued binge watching her videos until it was time for jimmy fallon, and me and wyatt both had slight headaches from laughing so much. i turned on the tv and got up to get some snacks. i came back and jimmy was on the screen, introducing her.

"so today, we have a very special guest, who has millions of subscribers on youtube for her crazy antics, and the first big film she has been in was just released, please welcome y/n l/n!" she walked out, wearing a cropped button down marble shirt with high waisted dark green pants and short black heels. she shook hands with jimmy and sat down.

"she is so beautiful," i muttered under my breath. her h/l h/c was curled, and she had simple, natural makeup on.

"how are you?" jimmy asked.

"i'm doing pretty darn well!" she exclaimed. they got to talking about all her accomplishments, and there were a lot, when jimmy decided it was time to play a game.

"okay, well i have a game for us to play now."

"okay great," she grinned. jimmy pulled out two whiteboards, markers, and erasers, and handed one of each to y/n.

"okay. this is a get to know you game, since this is the first time you've been on my show. so i'll ask you a question about yourself, and you'll write down your answer, and i'll write down what i think the answer is."

"okay, sounds good." she said as she uncapped her marker.

"so, first question. what's your favorite fruit?" she thought for a second, then wrote down an answer. she showed it to the audience and the camera and it said 'grapes.' "you
ready?" jimmy asked once he finished writing.

"yup!" she said. jimmy flipped his around, and it said 'apple' with a picture of a poorly drawn apple next to it. she showed hers to him.

"darn!" jimmy said as he erased his board. they continued the game like this for a while, and they got to the last question. "okay, this one's for all the points. who is your celebrity crush." she immediately started writing something down, and flipped it so everyone could see. the board read 'finn wolfhard.'

i swear my heart stopped for a second, and me and wyatt both looked at each other with wide eyes. "holy shit!" i exclaimed. jimmy flipped his around, and it said the same thing. she gasped.

"how did you know?!"

"i just had a hunch," he shrugged and acted all cool. they both laughed. "so why is he your celebrity crush?"

"well, he's really funny, i love his taste in music and his music, and i love his hair, he's really good at acting, and basically his entire personality," she said, ticking off on her fingers. a blush spread across her face, and she smiled a huge smile.

"wow. have you ever met him?" jimmy asked.

"no, i haven't," she said a bit disappointed.

"well, i'll have to get on that." they both laughed again and jimmy closed out the segment. she waved goodbye as it moved to commercial.

"oh my god," i said, not believing what i just heard. wyatt nodded, eyebrows raised.

"i need to meet her."

sorry i've been a bit inactive, i'll try and post more. part 2 hopefully coming soon!💖
-mads