thirty six - imagine

requested!

we all sat around the round table, chatting and giggling before the cameras started rolling.

"1 minute!" was shouted from one of the crew members as they started getting in their places behind the cameras. me and finn looked at each other, and i made a nervous face.

"oh stop. you'll be fine," he grinned at me. i smiled back, and we did our handshake. the other cast members of stranger things glanced at us, then at each other knowingly.

"what?" i asked. "is there a problem?"

"oh, nothing," millie sighed. i rolled my eyes. i'm sure they were teasing me and finn again. they never stop insisting that we like each other or something. ridiculous. i mean, i liked finn, but they didn't have to point it out at every possible opportunity.

"3, 2, 1!" the roots played a musical intro, and jimmy started the introduction.

"welcome back! today we are here with the cast of season 4 of stranger things, and we're playing stranger strings!" we cheered, and the audience joined in. "we've played this game before with this cast to celebrate season one, but since then sadie sink and y/n l/n have joined the cast, and they join us today." finn hollered next to me, and i pushed his arm with a snicker.

jimmy started to explain the game, but finn leaned over and started whispering something in my ear, and i giggled quietly. his warm breath on my ear and neck made my cheeks warm. i then realized things around us started getting quiet. finn did too, and we looked around the table to see jimmy and the cast all looking at us.

"what?" i asked, trying to look innocent.

"we were just waiting for you lovebirds to stop gossiping," caleb commented. i scoffed.

"you aren't even listening to the first part of my segment guys!" jimmy said, fake exasperated.

"sorry, sorry," finn said, straightening up. we listened to the rest of jimmy's spiel.

gaten pulled the first card. he laughed abruptly. "'i have 14 pairs of the same converse, but in different colors.'"

"dang!" i exclaimed. finn snorted beside me.

"that's the most pg i've ever heard you."

i elbowed his side at his smartass comment.
"i'm not allowed to say big boy words on jimmy fallon," i said in a 'duh' tone.

"c'mon guys!" noah yelled, and we got ready. we choose the person that we thought it was and held up our cans of silly string.

"3, 2, 1!" we all shouted and sprayed the person. i choose millie, and it seemed like most of the other cast members did too. except i got sprayed by someone.

"what the hell?" i asked as i started pulling some strands off of me.

"she doesn't wear converse," finn said.

"yeah, obviously," i sarcastically rolled my eyes.

"okay, okay, who was it?" jimmy asked. millie stood up. i pumped my fists in the air.

we did a few more secrets, me laying my head on finn's shoulder when i got tired or bored. while everyone was thinking about who wrote the current one, me and finn glanced at each other. he turned a little and started picked silly string out of my hair. i picked some off of his face at the same time.

"3, 2, 1!" we heard and quickly sprayed a random person. we had been so distracted with each other we didn't get a chance to think about who we thought it was. it ended up being caleb, and the next card was pulled by him.

"i like one of my castmates," he read. everyone 'oooo'ed and i put on my best poker face. everyone stayed silent and just looked at each other mischievously.

"3 2 1!" sadie shouted very quickly and all of a sudden, me and finn we bombarded with silly string. all 5 of our cast mates sprayed us together, and jimmy caught on.

"okay okay!" i yelled, holding my hands up. basically 6 cans of silly string were emptied on us. me and finn cracked up at how ridiculous we looked.

"which one of you was it?" gaten asked. i slowly stood up and took a bow. everyone hooted and hollered. i took chunks of silly string off me and threw them at my friends.

"well who is it?" jimmy asked.

"that's confidential information," i said as i sat back down. everyone groaned. "sorry not sorry!" me and finn grabbed the big chunks of silly string off of ourselves and each other. i picked up the next card. "i have a secret selection of sweater vests." everyone laughed.

"i wish that was me." finn said.

"you wouldn't look good in a sweater vest," i giggled.

he gasped, fake offended. "at least i can act," he clapped back. my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. his face mirrored mine. the other cast members gasped. "i'm so sorry," he said as he hugged me and squished his face against mine.

"can you not do this segment without absolutely murdering someone?" jimmy asked.

i snickered. i wasn't that offended. we always messed around with each other, even if it came across as super mean. i still wanted to get back at him, so i grabbed my can and started spraying silly string all over finn's face.

"i deserve that," he said when i stopped. we had a few more secrets, and jimmy closed out the segment. we all started chit chatting and got off set. i went to my dressing room, and finn followed me, as we were still talking.

there was a momentary silence when finn spoke up. "hey, so, if you don't mind telling me, who was your card referencing?" he scratched the back of his neck.

"oh. umm." i looked around for a second.
fuck it. "you."

finn met my eyes, and they sparkled. before i knew it, his hand was on my cheek and his lips were on mine. i raised my brows. wow, this feels good. he pulled away, and we both smiled brightly at each other.

hey guys.
i'm very sorry for not updating in so long.😔
but thank you sadie_msspp for the request! i REALLY liked it, but i feel like i didn't do a great job writing it :((
ANYway i'm obsessed with draco malfoy now😌
i literally do not know why

SPEAKING OF,,, i think imma do the draco malfoy imagines book...🤭
i have a plethora of ideas for it😈
and i am very sad to say, but this book will probably suffer as a result of me starting that one
i feel so much more inspired to write that one and a lot less for this one.
i'm NOT ending this book just yet, because i still have good ideas, but i'll probably take a little hiatus. sorry :(
i'm hoping i can get that new book out tomorrow
see u guys later!😉
-mads💖