6

The next few days consisted of working, hanging out with Zayn and Niall, and Facetiming Harry. It also consisted of sending Harry pictures and receiving pictures from Harry.

By the time Saturday came around, Louis was a nervous wreck. He had gotten up about ten so he could take a shower and spend some time on his hair. He wanted to make sure he looked decent enough for Harry. Harry could wake up and look naturally hot while Louis woke up and looked like a rotten potato.

"Morning, Louis." Niall yawned, "Still going with Harry?"

Louis looked at his friend, "Yes. I'm nervous."

Niall patted him on the back and grabbed a cup of coffee, "No need to be, Louis. He's obviously interested in you for who you are. Just be yourself."

Louis sighed and stopped messing with his hair, "How do I look?"

He spun so his boxer-covered friend could get a good view of his outfit.

"You look great, Louis! That's one of his jackets isn't it?"

"Yes." Louis admitted.

Niall laughed, "Way to suck up to him before actually sucking."

Niall made an inappropriate gesture with his fist causing Louis to flip him off.

"What are you doing today?" Louis asked, walking to get his shoes.

Niall followed him into the living room, "Going into work for a few hours then afterwards I'm probably meeting up with Zayn and Liam."

"Wish I could meet up with you." Louis sighed.

He sat on the couch and slid on his shoes but looked up at his friend before actually tying them.

"If you're worried about things being awkward I don't think they will be."

"It's like you read my mind." Louis chuckled.

"Zayn said that Liam is constantly talking about how nice Harry is and how he need to be more assertive with things."

"I know Harry is nice, Niall. He gave me chances to back out of this and is taking this whole thing slow. Not that I knew sugar daddies took their platonic money spending and occasional pictures slow."

Niall put his mug on the table and sat down beside him, "If you're not comfortable just tell him, Louis. Don't stay in this for money or clothes."

"You're right, Niall. It's not that I'm uncomfortable though. I'm more nervous that I'm not what he expected you know? I've only been around him twice."

"It's going to be just fine, Louis. Call me if you need anything, alright?"

"Thanks, Niall. You need to meet a nice girl."

Niall laughed, "I wish. Might just find me a sugar mommy."

"Has to be a website for that."

"Then I guess I'm doing some research on my break."