20

'That whip left small red marks on Louis's ass. He was sore and wanted nothing more than to soothe his stinging skin but with the way Harry was still looking at him he knew this wasn't over yet.

"I love you, baby." Harry spoke, "I'm not going to hurt you but you knew our deal didn't you? Talking to other guy was a no no."

"I'm sorry, daddy." Louis whimpered, "I thought I'd have a friend is all. I'm not interested in Victor."

"Victor?" Harry scoffed, "With a name like that he's probably just trying to get into your pants."

Louis pouted but Harry kissed the pout right off his face.

"I went through your bags." Harry told him, "I want you to put this on for me. Can you do that, baby?"

He held up the collar for Louis who instantly nodded.

"Yes, daddy. I'll put it on."

The collar had spikes on it but Zayn assured Louis that it was attractive and Harry would love it.

Now, Louis sat naked on the bed with the collar on and the leash hanging down his chest.

Harry licked his lips and tugged on the leash a bit causing Louis to groan, "That okay?"

Louis nodded, "Yes."

"Color?"

"Green."

"Alright, baby. I'm going to sit on the bed and I want you to suck me off. Can you do that?"

Louis nodded and moved back so Harry could get comfortable on the bed. Once he was settled, Louis crawled between his legs. He ran his fingers up Harry's thighs and internally sighed. Harry was so soft and he'd never get tired of feeling his skin underneath his fingers.

"Alright, baby," Harry spoke, "you know what I want."

Louis shuffled closer and took Harry's cock into his mouth.

"Shit." Harry cursed.

Louis closed his eyes and began moving his head up and down just trying to focus on making Harry feel good. The leash was laying on his back the material cool against his skin.

"Such a good boy." Harry groaned, "Such a perfect mouth."

Louis loved having Harry praise him it only turned him on more. His cock was hard and aching between his legs but he wasn't going to touch himself. He wasn't going to disappoint Harry.

Harry groaned and tangled his fingers in Louis's hair as the younger boy continued to work his magic on his cock.

"Christ." Harry whispered, "What a mouth."

Louis slowly pulled off and looked up at him, "Am I doing good?"

Harry bit his lip and ran his thumb along Louis's bottom lip which was shiny and covered in spit, "Amazing, baby. You're such a good boy. Keep that collar on for me and move to your back."

They switched positions so Louis was up against the pillows and Harry was sitting between his legs.

"Can't wait to see you in those other things you bought, baby. But for now I'm going to please you until you can't walk in the morning."

Which Harry did. By the time Louis woke up the following day his legs felt like jello and his ass felt like it was on fire. Since Harry was still asleep, Louis decided to take a cold bath to cool his skin down. He still felt like he was on fire after last night. With Harry putting Louis on his hands and knees and pulling the leash, spanking him and pushing his face down into the mattress, Louis felt exhausted and used. But he loved it.