29

They sat in the corner of the restaraunt waiting for their food to arrive. They had decided to go out and celebrate when the verdict was announced they defendants were guilty. Louis had been afraid to leave the house but Harry never left his side.

He comforted him and whispered sweet things in his ear until Louis felt like he could go out.

Now Louis felt as long as he had Harry then he really could do anything. Harry was more than just someone to bend him over and spank him or eat him out until he cries. He was someone that truly cared for Louis and would do anything to make him happy. And apart from his friends and family, Harry was all he needed.

"I told you we'd win." Harry groaned, grabbing on to Louis's hip.

Louis groaned and pushed back, "Daddy!"

Harry put his hand on Louis's neck as the younger boy turned his head back and he moved closer so he could meet the younger boy for a kiss. Harry's pace never slowed as he continued to pound into the younger boy.

Their celebration went from eating out with their friends to rushing to Harry's house. Luckily it was a huge house and had plenty for the others to do since Harry and Louis were currently busy.

The money they had won had been put into Louis's bank account even after an hour of Louis arguing with Harry not to do it.

Harry's response had been, "I'm your daddy and I'll do what I want, Louis."

Louis didn't argue after that.

"Jesus fuck." Louis gasped, grabbing on to the sink.

Harry groaned and tightened his grip on Louis's hips as he continued to pound into him. The sound of skin on skin echoed through out the room, their pants and cursing seemed to be mere whispers but they were too out of it to realize they were louder than they thought.

So by the time they came down from their highs both boys were a shaking, sweaty mess.

"I can't believe we won." Louis spoke, staring up at the ceiling.

"I can't believe they have to spend four years in jail." Harry chuckled, "Kids or not it's what they deserve."

Louis looked over at him, "Do you regret doing that?"

Harry turned to look at his boyfriend, "What? Fucking in the car?"

Louis blushed, "Yes."

Harry laughed, "I only regret what it put you through. Other than that I'd like to fuck you in a car again even if it means the car is parked in my driveway."

Louis giggled and rolled over to wrap his arm around Harry, "Do you want to take a shower?"

"Can you even walk?" Harry laughed.

"No."

Harry slid out of bed and caused Louis to yelp when he swept him up into his arms, "I guess I'll just carry you."

"I didn't even have to ask."

Harry playfully rolled his eyes and walked into one of his many bathrooms and closed the door behind him.

Louis's hands were put up over his head. Harry entertwined his fingers with Louis's as the younger boy hit the shower wall.

Louis was breathless as Harry continued to kiss him underneath the hot water. This wasn't what Louis meant when he mentioned a shower but he wasn't going to complain.

How could he?

He got justice from perverts, more money, the best boyfriend and the best of friends. Sure he still had some mental things to get through but he knew that he could. He could get back to where he used to be and make something of his life.