27

"You look so pretty, baby." Harry whispered, "So happy I brought these along."

Louis bit his lip and grabbed on to the sheets as Harry continued to caress his ass. Covered by a thin fabric that Harry had shoved into his suitcase. Not to mention other things that Harry hoped to finally use while they were in America.

They had talked about going out and letting Zayn, Niall and Louis take a look around LA but so far the two couples have been doing their own thing while Niall gone out on his own drinking and making new friends. No one surprised that Niall was able to meet new people he got along with.

But now, Louis could only focus on the way Harry's large hand felt on his skin.

"Daddy." Louis begged, "Please do something."

Louis was wearing only that small piece of fabric and Harry was completely dressed up. As if he was going to some fancy party because he told Louis he wanted to foreplay a bit. As if Harry had just met him as a waiter at his party that he took home. Louis went along with it and now here they were in Harry's main room in his LA home.

"Can't believe I've had you this long." Harry spoke.

He moved to stand behind Louis directly as the younger boy remained on his hands and knees on the giant bed. He ran his hands up the back of Louis's thighs before cupping his ass again.

"Please." Louis begged.

"I know you want to get out and see around LA." Harry spoke, "But I'm going to warn you that people know who I am here too. Probably even more. I want to prepare you for the paparrazi and people who may run up to me. Can you handle that, darling? Or do you want to just stay in?"

Louis had brought his pills with him of course but Harry wanted to help Louis get through his anxiety and agorgaphobia. That was the main reason he brought everyone here. A new place could help Louis slowly but maybe enough that when they went back home he'd be able to walk through the court house again without looking over his shoulder.

"Stay in with you." Louis gasped.

Harry had ripped the fabric right off of him and let the shredded pieces just fall. A smirk crossed his face and he ran his hands up Louis's back before moving back down and squeezing his ass, "If that's what you want, baby."

Louis about choked on the blankets when he felt Harry's tongue against him. He had fallen against the bed and inhaled and the blanket flew back his throat a bit. But with the way Harry was currently eating him out, Louis couldn't bring himself to care.

He pushed back on Harry's face and whimpered, "Daddy."

Harry groaned and held on to Louis's thighs as he continued to work his mouth against the younger boy.

Louis was so hard it hurt but he wasn't going to touch himself. He was going to be a good boy for Harry. He didn't want to make Harry mad even if it was a playful mad.

"Louis." Harry whispered, "Love you so much. Love the pretty sounds you make. About to make you make some more for me, darling."

The two ended up on the floor with a small rug underneath them. Louis was on his back with Harry 's chest pressed against his. Clothes were discared and their naked bodies were pressed against each other. Louis had his leg wrapped around Harry's waist while his other leg was stretched out.

They were kissing slowly but it was an intense make out session. Harry was inside of Louis but he wasn't moving at least not enough to have Louis close to cumming yet.

He'd slowly pull out then push back in even slower just absorbing the sounds into his mouth that would escape Louis.

"We're never going to see the outside of this house are we?" Harry teased.