50 mg

July 21st, 2015

"He's beautiful." someone spoke, and I screamed at the new amount of noise pounding into my ears. I felt liquid running down my cheeks as my senses lit up, trying to figure out what was going on. Someone rocked me back an forth, warmth going through my body, making me relax. I stopped crying, even though I was still extremely overwhelmed. I wiggled around in the soft mass that was wrapped around me, feeling tired.

"Welcome to the world, Lucas Storm Hayes."

December 14th, 2030

I stretched out, feeling absolutely exhausted from staying up all night, which I now dearly regretted. Studying wasn't my forte, but then again neither was pulling an all-nighter. I squinted open my eyes as the sun tried to break though my curtains. What I really wanted was to sleep, just a little longer before my alarm went off for school, not that it would help much anyway. Besides-

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I groaned and slapped it, blowing a raspberry into his pillow. Apparently he was wrong with the time calculation, considering he never even looked at the clock. Rubbing my eyes until I accidentally took one of my eyelashes, I went downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning." my mom smiled weakly at me, pouring coffee into her favorite snowman mug. He never really understood her love for the beverage, because unlike his parents he hated it. The aroma was oddly unpleasant in my stomach, though I had slowly grown used to it, refused to drink it.

"Morning mom." I replied, grabbing a box of cereal from the cabinet. "Dad in the studio again?" she nodded.

"Yeah, busy recording." she laughed a little. My dad was now recording his millionth album, and some of his original fans from way back when he was still twenty were waiting for it, and still excited. My mom set her coffee cup down and cleared her throat. "Remember to come straight home, Luke. I won't be home tonight."

"Kay." I answered, finishing off my breakfast and putting my bowl in the sink, going up to my room to change. For parents that aren't home most the time, I actually had an okay connection with them. Although there we're some things he would rather keep to myself that tell my parents. I didn't like secrets because they destroy people, and sometimes they can never be put back together from it. As I went up the stairs, I read the numerous tabloids that were on the walls about my parents, know that their secret never destroyed them.

Breaking News! Rosalie pressing charges to Hunter for the murder of her brother!

Rosalie and Hunter Hayes going for a three hundred million dollar divorce!

Rosalie Hayes is pregnant, and not with Hunter's child! Learn about the scandal!

I have to say, at times these really made me laugh at how ridiculous they were. I was proud of my parents for never letting these get to them.

I changed into jeans and a gray cotton v-neck. Most would say I dressed like my dad did, although I would admit I looked a little bit more like my mom. My hair was brown like hers, with a combination of grey-blue eyes from both of them, a golden fleck in my right iris. No one knew where it really came from, but I liked it. Grabbing my backpack, I rushed down stairs, passing my baby sister on the way.

"Bye mum, bye Mills." I ruffled up Amelia's hair, making her giggle and clap her hands. My mom gave him some signal of waving and I went out to the bus stop to see that the yellow school bus was already coming down the road.

Here we go again.

⁌⁍

Guys it's really short but it's the intro and I guess intros are supposed to be short (?)

So this is the story of their son, and you'll see how the pills on the cover soon become important

HIS NAME IS LUKE BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY JUST LOVE THE NAME LUCAS YOU GUYS DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND (yes, like luke hemmings that slice of Australian heaven)

But I probably won't update this for a while because I was reading over my stories and WOW there are a lot of typos, like at one point I put 'R honk' instead of 'think' which I'm not really sure what happened there but that needs to be fixed XDXD

Lia