Prologue

Chapter One

???

We are made for greatness; we are made for better. We aren't the villain of the story; we are the heroes of it. I am standing in the dark holding a sketchbook of my dead family. Why do we do the things we do? Do we make the mistakes on purpose? Do we try to do better? Or are we built this way? This is a story about darkness and lightness where it begins it is up to you. My name isn't darkness, my name isn't light. This isn't the normal superhero story. there are no heroes we fight to thrive; I know I won't just survive because life is about more than just surviving.
My parents are good people, they save the world twice.  but I know I know that my great aunt and my great uncle were bad people. They will not take the world that I love so much. Light has to die for the world to survive.
I am in a cave in Russia, Siberia facing the darkness and the lightness wall. The fletcher guardians I stand tall look at with my long golden blonde hair. my clothes have ripped all over them, clothes blood on my hands that I cannot control the death that is all over my body blood is dripping down from my hair I'm holding my katana tight in my hand. I don't know what I have done. Blood drops on the sketchbook I drop the book on the ground not knowing what is going to happen next what will I become I don't know what I will become.

"I will not," I say, "I will not be another one of your projects. I will not let anyone else die because of you." I stare down at the book, not knowing of the unknown. "The world is dying because of you. If you didn't make these stones no one would, none the earth would be dying but they are because of the Fletcher guardians."

One of the guardians walk up to me she held my chin so she knows I'm looking at her, at them with no fear in my eyes but I know that I'm scared of them they are gods I am a girl with a gift that I didn't ask for either did my parents, I can't return the gift it has no receipt. I look at her into her red eyes

"You know nothing, child," she says, she is right I don't know anything about their power and selfish demean they hold.
"You are right I... I don't know anything that you have done but I know it's your fault," I say, looking at my sketchbook on the ground. "please let me explain from the very beginning how you screwed the world over. because you did screw the world over, it won't be the waste of your time i swear on my mother's grave."

She lets go of my chin and pushes me to the ground. I pick up my sketchbook. I look up to her. I put my one hand to the ground to push myself up off the ground.

"This better not be a waste of my time child." She says, "Or I will take that stone out of your back." This is going to get interesting. This is either for the better or for the worse.
"Trust me you won't." I say as I touch the blood on the note sketchbook. "This will be a long story I think you would like to have a seat; this is a long story trust me you would want to sit down for this."