Damage Family

Chapter thirty-three

I am packing my stuff that I want to take with me. I'm in the library trying to find a few books from the library I need. Isabelle doesn't want me to take all the books because she is the older twin, she thinks should be all hers. She let me take a few well the more important ones that are better on my hand because I am the dark commander.   
These books are very important to our family because it tells a story about what will happen in the future. And that future is going to be here very soon. Means Chloe is running out of time to destroy the world but whatever she does I will stop her plan like a hero. I grab the books, the dark commander, immortality stone, and lightness, darkness book. I carry them to the opening part to the ladder. I called Isabelle's name and she walked into the library carried a box. The books flew right into the box.   
Isabelle is wearing a dark purple dress she usually doesn't wear dark colour she usually likes light colour not dark but it's a really nice dress it's not something I would wear and even right now after being in a coma for three years. I am wearing black leggings, a cream colour tank top, a blue leather jacket, and black leather boots, my hair is being held up by a silver stick. I feel more comfortable after being in a hospital gown. I have no idea what it's made out of but I don't like it.  I climb down the ladder and I turn around and grab the box from Isabelle.    

"Thank you, Isabelle," I say, "this time I really mean I really Appreciate it."  
"Wow," she says, looking surprised that I actually have manners, "I never thought you would ever say anything like that..." she is holding a card in her hand that has Hitler's face on it. "Okay I know what you're going to say. It's just a card because we missed four birthdays. I just feel bad... but you should tell him who are grandfather is."  
"Did you tell Logan who our grandfather is?" I asked, she looked to the ground. "That's what I thought... how about we tell our boyfriends who he is to us when he rises from the dead." I put the box on the ground as I hold my hand out, she grabs my hand as we shake our hands.  
"Can you please open the card," Izzy says, as she let's go of my hand, "please there's a gift in there for you."   
"Okay fine," I say, "I'm only opening it because there's a gift that has my name on it." I grabbed my card and there was a bracelet. I think it was my mother. "Izzy you didn't have to do this... I know you miss her as much as I do even melody." 
"Isabella mom wanted you to have," these words that came out of Isabelle's almost put me in tears, "but it's more special now because it belongs to the Dark commander... you won't hear Adrian voices anymore." I hugged Isabelle. She Grabs my hand and leads me out of the library and she drags me to the couch. "Put it on,'' she demanded. That's what I did. I put on the bracelet. I Finally didn't have to hear any whisper of what Adrian was doing. 
"Thank you," I say, as my dad and my little sister walk in, melody is carrying two milkshakes and my father carrying a coffee and a smoothie melody hands Isabelle a milkshake my father hands me the smoothie. Melody was wearing blue jeans, pink top, pink jacket and brown boots. 

I have no idea what was happening, especially Isabelle, what the hell was going on. I looked into my father's eyes. They were orange. This is starting to feel like DeJa'Vu I stand up. I need to find a way to get out of here. Isabelle eyes were orange too only melody eyes where her normal she wasn't being controlled I dropped the smoothie on the floor. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I say, hoping they would fall for it, "The first thing I do after I get out of the coma is make a mess, I think I may be still sick." as tears run down my face. 
"That's okay," my father says, "me and Isabelle will clean it up." They both head up stairs when I can no longer see them. I freeze the entrance. 
"Isabella, I love you but you know who they are right," I looked at her with a serious look, "okay what the hell is going on." 

I grabbed her hand as I went into the library to grab the books as we went in the garage. We both went in the car but the books in the back seats I opened the garage door as I started the engine and drove away from this place. 

"Isabella," Melody says, "what the hell just happened it seemed like..."  
"If I wanted to kill them well, they would be dead. It isn't like that at all. It's the complete opposite," I say, as I pass my phone to the melody, "call logan... please I need to see he's okay." 
"Fine," melody says, "only because I don't want to be at the other end of that sword." 
"I wouldn't do that," I say, "to you anyways I love you little melody,"

Adrian

Logan and I are taking cover. We have no weapons. Logan's phone is ringing. I got Ella's powers that she didn't even tell me how to use because of both of us being in a damn coma. Apparently, Isabelle and Logan were supposed to go on a date, I'm guessing that date isn't happening anytime soon. The soldiers are shooting at us. his phone keeps ringing. 

"Answer it," I say, "it might be Isabella I think we need her right now." 
"But if she's being controlled," Logan says, I can't believe he thinks she could be controlled, "I don't think we need that right now." 
"Yes, we do, pass me your damn phone," I ordered, he doesn't answer or pass it to me. "Now Logan, before we die. ––" he throws the phone to me. I catch the phone and answer it. I put it on speaker. "Hi love, how are you doing... are you in London by any chance or by Logan house?" 
"What did you idiots do now?" Ella says, "I can't leave you alone for two minutes, can I? For goodness sakes I'll be there soon just don't get your selves in anymore trouble." 
"That's what you have to deal with," Logan says, I'm shaking my head hoping he would shut up but he just keeps talking, "I feel sorry for you." 
"Dude she's still on the phone." I say, "I'm sorry about that love... can you get me a weapon?" 
"Sure, just cover your ears. It's going to get really loud." she says, as I hung up the phone. 

I gave Logan's phone back to him as we both covered our ears and we started seeing everything shaking around us all around us. We started hearing a high pitch scream that seemed like a lethal melody and it broke all the glass around us. Some of the soldiers fall to the ground others ears bleed. I and logan move our hands hand from our ears as I peek to look at the dead soldiers, I hear footsteps coming closer then I saw her in a blue crop top, black mini shorts black buckle boots with her light blonde hair, blood splattered all over her body she claps her hands as she walks closer to me soldiers. 

"You guys are idiots if you think you can attempt to kill my friends and get away with it you are crazy," Isabella says, "you boys are so wrong you are going to pay for it even trying to kill them." I pulled out a control stone and Isabella started fighting the soldiers. 
"Those are one of those control stones... you are not controlling me," Logan says, to me, he knows one of its many things it could do. "I thought your girlfriend is crazy... you now... you are freaking crazy." 
"I'm not crazy like her," I say, "and it does more than control it, make people go to sleep and go anywhere... Logan take the damn stone and go to my damn house." 
"Okay buddy," he says as he takes the stone out of my hand, "don't do anything more stupid and save my girl." 
"Will do," I say, "now get out of here before they catch you." 

He disappears in front of my eyes. I hear a gun reload right behind. I see all the dead soldiers on the ground Isabella wipe the blood off her face but she only made it worse. I stand up only because I have a gun pointed to my head. I put my head up and I'm ready to surrender. Isabella looks at me. She picks up a gun and points the gun at the man who is trying to get leverage over her. 

"YOU WANT MORE OF ME," she screams, "YOU GET MORE OF ME ASSHOLES." Chloe points a gun at the back of her head. I call her name. "Chloe is behind me and she is pointing a gun at me too." I nod as Ella turns around to face Chloe, "hello Chole."